Syrra

Okay so you horny wolves voted for Syrra a lot more (I think you just want the scene to continue lol) so I'm going to do her POV.  BTW the pic above is what her tattoo looks like. The pic is actually henna but oh well, pretend it's a tattoo.

Maia also got requested a lot and I haven't written her POV in a while so I will do her next.

This one isn't edited either btw

********

He lets out a low growl and suddenly I'm on my back in the dirt. My sword has disappeared but I don't care.

Kaine looms over me, his eyes flaring gold. "You are such a tease you know that?" he growls.

"I know," I grin.

He leans down to capture my lips in his. They're soft and warm. My hands make their way to his hair where I tug slightly, smirking at his growl.

He pulls away and starts taking off his armor. I reach down to unlace my own. I sit up and Kaine helps me pull it over my head. I giggle as he tosses it aside with a dramatic flourish.

I snap my fingers and the rest of both of our armor is gone. Kaine glances down at himself wearing nothing but boxers before shaking his head at me. "You have to teach me that little trick," he murmurs, pulling me closer.

I straddle his lap with a small grin. He watches me with his golden eyes and my breath catches in my throat when he bites his lip. His fingers trace up and down my spine and I shiver.

He slides his hands around to my stomach, then slowly up to my binder. "May I?" he whispers.

I nod breathlessly, watching as he carefully takes it off. I inhale sharply as the pressure is removed from my chest.

Kaine lays me onto the ground again, using his arms to hover above me. He presses hot, open-mouthed kisses on my stomach. He uses his lips and his tongue to trace my sternum tattoo, nipping lightly at the skin.

I run my fingers through his hair, closing my eyes with a sigh. He kisses up my chest and slowly makes his way up to my neck. I tilt my head, my breathing growing heavier as he starts to suck.

I slide my hands down to his muscular shoulders, his skin hot under my touch. My fingers curl as his hands move down to my sides. He grips my thighs and I wrap them around his waist, pulling him closer.

He squeezes my butt and I can't help the moan that escapes my lips. I feel the growl rumbling in his chest as something sharp scrapes against my neck.

"Do it," I gasp.

"Are you sure?" he murmurs into my skin.

I nod. "Mark me," I breathe.

He growls lowly before sinking his canines into my soft flesh. Pain shoots through my neck and I bury my face in his shoulder to stifle my scream. Tears prick my eyes and I grit my teeth against the pain.

My nails dig into his back as he suddenly bites harder and the tears roll down my cheeks. He pulls away and kisses me gently. I can taste my blood on his lips.

"I'm so sorry princess, I know that hurt," he mutters softly, wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"Princess? I'm a queen you fucker," I laugh but it comes out more like a sob.

He smiles a little and kisses me again. "Yes you are. A beautiful queen," he says, moving my hair out of my face.

He sits up, pulling me with him and I rest my head in the crook of his neck. I curl up against him, smiling as he wraps his strong arms around me. I twirl my fingers and mutter a short incantation under my breath.