Syrra

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH MATE TO THE DRAGON IS AT 2 MILLION THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! As a thank you I wrote a really long chapter (I think it's long anyway) and I hope you enjoy it :)

btw your guys' comments after Ash and Jaxon kissed were the greatest things I've ever read and I'm a little shocked at how much you guys ship them XD And for the few of you still wanting Jax and Taylor to get together, I'm gonna tell you right now to let it go. Jax is gay and Taylor has her own mate. It's not gonna happen.

This one is half-edited so I hope there aren't too many mistakes :)

********

"Yeah that'd be fine."

"Are you sure?" I ask.

She nods. "Yeah I trust you and you both can take care of yourselves," she shrugs.

I grin. "Thank you, is there anything you need before we leave?"

"Actually yeah, can you check on Ash? He usually makes the trip to werewolf territory and back in less than a week and I'm starting to worry. Especially since my son Jax is probably with him," she says.

"Of course. I will send Rexall over the Mountains, he'll find them," I assure her.

"Thanks," she murmurs with a heavy sigh.

I walk out of her office and down the hall where I run into Kaine. "What's going on?" he asks.

"I have to go back home for a few days check on things, and you're coming with me."

He raises an eyebrow at me. "Really?"

"Yeah I just talked to your mom and she said it's okay."

"I've always wanted to see the witch clans," he says with a smile. He leans down and kisses me lightly on the lips.

"Well before we leave your mom asked me to check on Ash, she's worried something happened to him," I explain.

"Oh gods I hope not, I really like that kid."

I make a face. "Kid? Kaine he's like twenty years older than you."

"What? No way. He looks like he's like 17," he scoffs.

"He's a dragon, you guys look like you're 17 until you're 30 and you don't even look old until you're well past a hundred," I snort.

"Seriously why do you know that?" he mutters, turning and walking down the hall.

I roll my eyes before following behind him. I speed up until I'm walking beside him.

"How are you going to check on Ash?" he asks.

"Rexall, he has really good eyesight and he's a fast flier," I say as we reach my room. I sit down on the floor and hold out my wrist.

"Wait can I see too? If my brother's with him I want to make sure he's okay," Kaine says.

"Yeah hang on," I mutter. I press my palm onto the tattoo and close my eyes and whisper my dæmon's name. My eyes snap open and I see the inside of a bloody carcass. "That's just lovely," I murmur. I throw it forward so Kaine can see.

"What the hell is he eating?" he asks.

"I don't want to know," I grumble. I press my fingers onto my tattoo. "Rexall where the hell are you?"

A scratchy voice meets my ears almost instantly. Kaine snorts beside me and I roll my eyes. "Rexall just get out of the damn deer, I need you to look for Queen Zari's messenger. You remember him?" I ask.