ONE

❝IT'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

   IT ALWAYS SEEMS THAT EVERYONE'S IDEAL LIFE IS TO TRAVEL THE WORLD. Carmen Ripley and Theo Weaver just so happened to be two of the lucky ones able to travel. But for all the wrong reasons. When they travel they don't stay at five-star hotels or take travel tours, it doesn't seem like a vacation. Anywhere they go, they go together, even if it's simply to go get groceries. For Carmen seventy years of her life is Hydra based, meanwhile for Theo it's seventy-five. They may have escaped thirty-five years ago, but Hydra never stopped looking for Carmen and Theo. Well, that's what they think to keep them safe because if they stop that mindset that they're not safe, they're afraid Hydra will take action.

But not anymore.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Carmen Ripley asked while sitting in a chair they had brought into the bathroom. In front of her blocking the bathroom mirror is Theo Weaver with a large pair of scissors in her hand. At the sight of her best friend Carmen took a harsh and nervous swallow.

   Theo shrugged, "Yeah, sure, why not."

   Carmen couldn't help but scoff and raise her to cross her arms at Theo. "Well, that's definitely reassuring." She said while shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

"Hey, look at my hair!" Theo said while pointing at her now shoulder-length hair. It used to be very long but the two decided that a change would seem nice. Because today, Carmen and Theo are going DC for the first time in their life of traveling. But what makes this time different? Literally everything. The two are finally going to find a house and just live like normal human beings who aren't filled with a liquid that keeps them from aging and basically dying, but what's new?

   I can tell you exactly that. There's certainly another reason Carmen wants to go to DC, but she didn't tell Theo why. Because she knows if Theo knows Carmen's going back for Steve, she'd never let her. Simply because it's dangerous, and Carmen knows it is. But when she first heard that Steve was alive still, it took everything in Carmen not to run back to New York and tell him that she's there and they're together. But she couldn't. Hydra is always going to try and get Carmen and Theo back, but of course, there's also that Hydra is always going to try and get Steve.

   So they stayed traveling country to country, and state to state. And it isn't until now that the two best friends have decided it's time for a change which includes; new haircuts, a new state they've never been too, and a new life of settling down. Of course also awhile ago Carmen heard a rumor that Steve currently lives in DC. So she chose there in hopes to 'accidentally' run into Steve Rogers; one of her boys - no - scratch that, because Carmen chose to forget them so the pain would ease that they're 'dead' and she's here. So with that in mind, she chose there in hopes to 'accidentally' run into Steve Rogers; one of her old friends who she no longer knows.