TWELVE

❝YOU NEED TO GO WITHOUT ME.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

CARMEN KNEW SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE SNEAKED OUT TO GO SEE THEO, BUT COULD YOU BLAME HER? This was the longest the two have been apart and the brief reuniting they had earlier on didn't seem enough. Besides they didn't wanna waste time talking about the Sokovia Accords anymore -- at least with each other. Which leads us to where they are now 4 A.M. in the lobby of a hotel. Because God forbid Captain America to wake up before 8.

   Theo and Carmen took a seat beside each other stirring their coffee. Carmen gave Theo a look right away, "how are things on the... other side?" She asked, then taking a sip of her coffee.

"Probably the same as you," Theo began to explain, "Tony brought some fifteen-year-old boy down here though." Carmen threw a questioning look towards her best friend. "His name is Peter Parker, calls himself Spider-Man."

"Tony isn't gonna make him fight all these adults is he?" Carmen asked, growing concerned. She set her coffee on the table in front of her.

Theo shrugged, "he seems to have a lot of faith in this kid. And I've talked to him a bit, he's a nervous wreck about meeting all these 'superheroes' but he's tough. Peter has a drive and he's motivated, he wants this so badly."

Carmen put her hands on her stomach, "he's a baby, Theo."

"Carmen, he's fifteen."

"I know, I know... But what if one of us hurts him badly?" Carmen questioned, "shouldn't he have a fair fight? Someone his own age?" Just as Carmen said that the two girls heard a crash behind them. Immediately they whipped their heads toward the sound. They expected to see their friends catching them sneaking around to hang out, or a possible threat, but instead their eyes met with a teenaged girl who spilled coffee all over the place.

They continued to watch her, both ready to get up and help, but just as they were going to the girl simply motioned her finger and the coffee floated back into the coffee pot, then using her finger for the coffee pot to float back onto the counter. Obviously, the young girl hadn't noticed Carmen and Theo watching. Of course, they were and the two best friends gave each other wide eyes before standing up and rushing towards her. "Okay witch, how'd you do that?" Theo asked.

The brunette started to panic and looked between both Theo and Carmen. "W-what are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, we say the little floaty thing you did." Carmen told her, "you just made objects levitate!"