ELEVEN

❝YEAH... I THINK HE'S ALWAYS BEEN THE ONE.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

THEO WEAVER WANTED TO BE THERE FOR CARMEN. God, she misses her so much, and she wishes she could've gone to Bucharest. But she couldn't, not fighting for something she was against. Theo was under Hydra's captivity longer than Carmen was, and she has seen so much more pain and unnecessary deaths than Carmen. The number of innocent lives being killed for a situation they didn't even know was happening. Including her five siblings, parents, and boyfriend of the time.

The thing about Theo is she's too kind, she sees the good in everyone, but she can't keep pretending that only good is coming out of all the battles she's been in. Which is why she couldn't join Sam and Steve in Bucharest. Because she isn't on their side this time. God, how badly she wanted to be when she found out they were gonna go get Carmen and Bucky. But she couldn't go against her own morals, which is why Theo Weaver went to go and sign the Sokovia Accords.

She was there when the bomb went off, and the second she heard the accusations about Bucky — Carmens, Bucky — she knew they were wrong. So she may be agreeing with Tony, Natasha, Rhodey, T'Challa, and Vision, but she knows that Carmen would never be apart of that or let Bucky do that. Carmen Ripley is always going to be her best friend, and as much as she wants to be there for Carmen right now; she can't. All she can wonder is where Carmen is right now.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 

   "Where's Theo?" Carmen asked, wondering where her best friend possibly could be. You'd think sitting in the back of a car for hours she'd have more important questions to ask. But nope, she was desperate to see her best friend. Sam and Steve shared a glance and Carmen leaned forward to get a good look at them. "Is she okay?" Carmen asked worriedly.

   Steve sighed, "she's fine. But she's not on our side."

   Carmen threw him a questioning look, "side?"

   "The Secretary doesn't want the Avengers to be a private organization anymore," Steve explained. "We'd have to wait for permission from the United Nations before intervening in any crisis. Tony says we all should sign and as of now Natasha, Vision, Theo, T'Challa, and Rhodey all agree on signing it. But Sam and I don't want to, and I assume when this is all done Bucky will stay on our side. You and Wanda are the only ones to be determined."

   Carmen wanted to bang her head against the wall, to say the least. How did this mess even happen and why are Bucky and she suddenly wrapped up in it? Now here she is, Steve her friend and Bucky her — whatever they are — on one side, but her best friend is on the opposing. She doesn't put it past Theo to sign the Accord, Theo always wants to best for others. And Carmen can't lie she does see that side but then again, she can't go 'against' Bucky. Everything she's bonded with him will go to waste. Not even that, she can't just leave him now that Steve is here and other people are involved. Besides, what if the FBI doesn't even keep Bucky alive after this?