PART TWO

❝LET ME PHOTOGRAPH YOU IN THIS LIGHT,❞

(CAST!)

SEBASTIAN STAN AS
JAMES BUCHANAN 'BUCKY' BARNES

TROIAN BELLISARIO AS
CARMEN RIPLEY

LUCY HALE AS
THEO WEAVER

HAILEE STEINFIELD AS
SAGE HUNTER

CIVIL WAR CAST AS
THEIR CHARACTERS

(EXTENDED SUMMARY!)

It seems for Carmen and Bucky hurt is all apart of the package. But quite honestly neither of them cared, because somehow they always find a way back home. And perhaps in this story home isn't four walls and roof, cuddled up in a bed reading a nice book, home is a loved one in your embrace and a heart. Carmen is Bucky's home as Bucky is Carmen's home. Because even when they know that it seems life is out to get them, they know it's not, but only because they found one another once again. And they will continue to find one another as personal struggles become involved. In which Carmen can no longer fight for an unbeknownst reason, the new king of Wakanda is desperately trying to kill Bucky, perhaps Theo doesn't love Natasha after-all, and Steve he's got so much on his plate perhaps it's Thanksgiving.

Of course, every story has a beginning, and we all know the start of Carmen's story, the start of Bucky and Carmen's story, and for the hell of it the start of Theo and Carmen's story. But today I am here to tell you, this is the start of the end of everything, of every story ever told in the time that you have seen of Carmen's life. This is how every promise will break without even meaning to. This is how a home begins to demolish without wanting to. This is how Carmen Ripley knew it was time to give up. But from what? This is the story of that.

The story of how a girl who could never truly love because she lost her soulmate finally gets him back just to lose him during the chaos. For we all know Carmen could never leave Bucky, which is why when he tried to run away - she went with. The time spent together was mostly recalling all of Bucky's memories, and Carmen never wants to brag - but she did pretty well with helping. Leading to the night in which they speak about their skinny love with one another, and Bucky recalls it all, and it wasn't a mistake what they did - but soon Bucky would find it as a regret. Simply because that night in Bucharest is what initiates the end of this story. But we shouldn't focus on the bad, for there is always good.

One good thing that is beheld upon them is fifteen-year-old Sage Ross, the girl who is known to babysit. It was an accident meeting - just wait and see - but when they did oh boy did Theo and Carmen fall in love. She fights along on the side of Carmen and Theo, not Captain America - don't get it twisted. And as she does another person is introduced, one of Sage's peers; Peter Parker. Now this story is full of endings, but the story of Sage and Peter is certainly a start to one. Don't worry, Sage won't let Peter live it down that he's spider-man, especially with homecoming on the way. As for Bucky and Carmen? Imagine Bucky kneeling on one knee in a garden of roses, holding out a velvet box with a shiny diamond ring, saying the sweet words of 'will you marry me?' That's the plan, it has always been the plan.