SEVEN

❝BUT WE KNOW HIM, AND I KNOW HYDRA. WE CAN GIVE HIM A CHOICE.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

STEVE STOOD ALONE ON A BRIDGE NEARBY, AND MUCH LIKE CARMEN HIS MIND FELT FUZZY AND SO DISCONNECTED. It was almost like when he found out Carmen was still alive - just not as severe. Not because he missed Bucky more, he missed them both the same, it was more because Carmen didn't come back - he really didn't wanna say evil but - evil like Bucky. Of course, it was certain that Bucky was brainwashed, because Steve has no doubt in his mind how it would go if he wasn't brainwashed and was himself.

First, he would run to both him and Carmen and rejoice them into a group hug. He always comes off as this big flirt, with all the confidence of the world, the heartbreaker. But that was always far from the truth, Bucky Barnes is not a flirt - for he's only had eyes for one girl, he was confident but not in the way he wanted to, and in no way is he a heartbreaker. He's the biggest softie and sweetheart you could meet, he'd do anything for his friends. Bucky Barnes is the man with the heart of gold. And Steve knew that which is why he can't help but imagine the reuniting they should've had. The group hug, and just seeing his smile once again as he cracked an old joke the three had.

Then he'd either go up to Steve or Carmen, he assumes him first, simply because he of everyone knows that Carmen and Bucky have more to talk about, for they had more unfinished business than Bucky and Steve. But anyway, Bucky would tell him that he's always gonna be on Steve's side and he's ready right that second to fight Hydra. He would give Steve another hug, and joke about how he isn't the scrawny boy in the back of an alley anymore. Bucky would tell him how proud of Steve he is, and Steve would tell him the same. They were never best friends, and I think it's clear to everyone that despite Bucky having many siblings of his own, that Steve was his brother, never his best friend.

Next, he'd go up to Carmen, and knowing Bucky he wouldn't kiss her. Especially since it's been so many years, and yeah the last time they saw each other they kissed and planned to go on a date, but it's still been so long and he'd wanna make sure she didn't have anyone else. But even though he wouldn't embrace her in a kiss, he would take both her hands in his, and stare into her eyes. Carmen's always been the one for Bucky, even if she had someone, she always had his heart. Of course, Carmen would say there's no one else in the world she wants to be with than him. Because just like Bucky feels, Bucky is the one for Carmen, he has her heart; whether they liked it or not. By that reassurance, he would jokingly - but with a hint of seriousness - say, 'guess we're ready for that date, huh?' Then, of course, that's when they would kiss, Steve has no doubt that Bucky wouldn't be able to stay away from kissing her. After all he barley could even when nothing was going on between them and they were just friends.

Of course, we all know that's not how it went, life never goes how you want it to. So as Steve continued to think of Bucky and all the memories they shared, he didn't even notice Carmen walk up beside him. Carmen sighed, "you haven't stopped thinking about him either have you?" She asked, of course, she knew the answer, simply since it's only been a couple of hours or so since they saw he is alive. But quite frankly she wasn't sure how to bring it up, that seemed like the easiest way.