(4)Fight

The next day Izuku went back to school. He was surprised they let him go but recovery girl said it's for his education and that they wouldn't be doing and activities for a bit. Izuku was actually the first one there so he sat down and lay his head on the desk. He put his ear buds in and started playing fallin line. While he was listening he hadnt realized he started singing.

  All the youth in the world will not save you from growing older, and
All the truth in the girl is too precious to be stolen from her

It's just the way it is
And maybe it's never gonna change
But I got a mind to show my strength
And I got a right to speak my mind
And I'm gonna pay for this
They're gonna burn me at the stake
But I got a fire in my veins
I wasn't made to fall in line
No, I wasn't made to fall in line (no-ooh)

Show some skin
Make him want you
Cus God forbid you
Know your own way home
Ask yourself
Why it matters
Who it flatters
You're more than flesh and bones

All the youth in the world will not save you from growing older, and
All the truth in the girl is too precious to be stolen from her

It's just the way it is
And maybe it's never gonna change
But I got a mind to show my strength
And I got a right to speak my mind
And I'm gonna pay for this 
They're gonna burn me at the stake 
But I got a fire in my veins                                                                                                                                                  I wasn't made to fall in line                                                                                                                                                No, I wasn't made to fall in line 

  It's just the way it is
And maybe it's never gonna change
But I got a mind to show my strength
And I got a right to speak my mind
And I'm gonna pay for this
They're gonna burn me at the stake
But I got a fire in my veins
I wasn't made to fall in line

I got a fire in my veins
I'm never gonna fall in line 

"Wow Izuku that was amazing!"Izuku looked up and saw a crowd around him.                                      "Yeah it was -Ribbit"                                                                                                                                                            "Yes, Midorya that was quite stunning singing."                                                                                                      "Oh god uh thank you. I didn't realize I was singing"Izuku felt awkward getting all this praise. He felt like nothing could ruin his day.                                                                                                                                "How the hell could you not shitty nerd?" Nevermind                                                                                          "I just didn't I'm sorry" Kacchan stood up then slammed his hands on Izuku's desk                              " Sorry isn't fucking good enough shitty nerd." He grabbed izuku and pulled him to eye level.        "You cant do shit like that without having consequences and I feel you should know this! You'll never be as good as me or ever be able to get away with doing shit like that without getting punished" Kacchan then made an explosion in Izuku's face and pushed him back into his chair. Kacchan sat back down. Izuku sat there for a few seconds then stood as a few tears fell then grabbed his bag and ran over to the nearest bathroom.

He scrambled in the bag looking for a small coin purse. When he found it he lied back on the bathroom wall and sat on the floor. He opened it and grabbed out a blade and then rolled his pants up to his thighs. He cut an x and then a few lines going horizontally. He sat there when he heard a knock on the door.                                                                                                                                                "Izuku it's me Aizawa. Let me in"                                                                                                                                    "No I don't want others to see"                                                                                                                                         "It's just me. no one else" Izuku stood up, His pant leg rolled back down. Then he opened the door. Aizawa walked in and then locked the door.                                                                                                  "Are you ok? I heard what happened"                                                                                                                          "Yeah, I'm fine" Izuku lies                                                                                                                                                    "Then why is your pant gaining blood?"Izuku looked down to see around his cuts his pants were covered in blood.                                                                                                                                                                    "I-"                                                                                                                                                                                                "Come with me"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

   That's it. Two in one day. Words-644