Important as hell(pt2)

I was debating on updating y'all on how ive been personaly but imma go ahead and do it so yeah.

I'm gonna start off when I left. I was 12 when I wrote the 1st part. 2 years later I look back and think I had no idea what was coming my way. After 6th grade( when I was writing this) I was put in a hospital 4 times. One in august, september, october, then may. After the October visit things went so far downhill. My scar could got over 160 and I was ready to end it all. I lost all of my old friends. I had 2. One ended up being manipulative so I left her. I was left with one. Someone who I met in 6th grade. Someone who told this day has always made me feel like I was worth something. Like I deserved to be loved. Ana. SlytherpuffAnastasia She was the only person I could fully trust. She means the world to me. Been there in this book since day one. (^v^)anyway.
After my life at that school went to shit I started using everything to get out of school. Or i'd be sitting in the guidance office because of something that happened. I was never at school longer than lunch most days. I also ended up chopping most of my hair off in a breakdown ( so quirky. But like actually breakinf down) I hated it there. And so I moved schools over winter break to a public school. (I was in a charter before) and over the break I met someone who i still talk to, to this day. Rei Cindergaze we met because of this book. And to this day they tourture me with the reporter scene ( I hate it y'all) but I went to a new school. I really uncomfortable being in a public school. But I was okay with it. I felt free. I dated a few people and was slowly healing. Then may came and I was struggling. I ended up missing the statewide test cause I was sent to a hospital. (Baker act) and it just went up from there. I finally was getting better. Summer soon rolled around and I was feeling better. I gave myself bangs cause I wanted them. (Looked ehh) and when school started up I wasnt scared. Or anxious. My anxiety was gone. It was strange but I was okay with it. I never had expected to have it go but it did. I dated someone in the begining of september. ( september 9th) broke up with them on october 2nd. And got with someone october 7th ( birthday. Fun) broke up with them on the 11th. Got with someone on the 13th. Broke up with them on november 18th( they were toxic so I left shakily)

Then on november 28th. (Thanksgiving) I was sleep deprived. I wasn't thinkinf straight. But im glad I wasnt. I told my guy best friend I liked him. ( I had since september) he was always there. And I was always scared to tell him since we dated before and it didnt go well cause I was a hoe. Anyway.
He told me he liked me too he had since then. So we started dating. During us dating I started glowing up. (Imma pull up november to now)
November

 (Imma pull up november to now)November