(11)Calm days

Todoroki was walking with Izuku in the shade of sakura trees. It was early spring when they bloom and Todoroki wanted to walk with Izuku. He had seen that he had been quite stressed out due to all of the mess that has been school. It was spring break though. So no school but lovesick children kissing in the rain. 

This is what it was with Todoroki at least. he was going to confess to Izuku today that he liked him. That's why he brought him to the most romantic place he could think of. The garden in Hasetue park. 

"Izuku" Todoroki stopped Izuku and got in front of him.

"Yes?"

"I need to confess something."  Izuku nodded

"I-" Todoroki got nervous. He didn't want to ruin his friendship with Izuku but he really wanted to tell him so he went with the second one.

"I like you, a lot" Izukus' eyes widened and he was speechless.

"I well um, I'm not sure If I like guys or not." ( I know you're like wut.)  

"Oh, I'm- I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"No no its fine I Mean I might like guys but I'm not too sure so I don't want to get your hopes up."

"Oh, I'm- ok well so is it a maybe?"

"Yes, A definite maybe because you're a really great person but I don't know if I like guys so when I find out I'll tell you."

"Oh, yea ok um well I'm sorry I have to go. Um, see you at school in a week?"

"Yeah Yeah"

Back at Izukus house, he was having a small breakdown because of how he feels he hurt Todoroki.

"Idiot, Idiot, Idiot." He said as he hit himself in his temple with the bottom part of his palm. He stood up with the intent of grabbing his blades but the door ringed. Then he remembered. He invited Uraraka over to study for our midterms right after that start two days after they come back to school.

he stood and made sure he looked ok and didn't look like he was crying. He walked over to the door to see his mother talking with Uraraka. She wore a mint green shirt with a sentence that reads 'find me some love'. As well a pastel blue skirt and some leggings underneath that was a light pink. (As to why he's with his mother its for three days because he missed her.)

"Um Hey" Uraraka saw Deku and stood up.

"Hey Deku! Its been a while" she walked over and hugged him

"you two can study in Izuku's room I'll be shopping so you can be in peace

"Um ok, mom" Then Uraraka and Izuku walked over to Izukus room to study. The two had made flash cards in school for reading and biology then they made practice questions for math. they studied for an hour then his mom called. She said that she was going to a friends house for a bit longer. she hung up and the pair got back to studying. After another hour and a half, the two stopped for a break. 

"Izuku I'm surprised you don't have like a drawer full of All Might things."

"Oh Uraraka" He opened a drawer

"Don't underestimate my fanboy-ness" Inside of the drawer was all of the All Might memorabilia that existed for All Might that was sold in Japan.

"Ok, I did underestimate you."

"Yeah"

"Can I look through it?"

"Sure, I'll pull up a few videos for us to watch for when you're done." Uraraka looked in the drawer trying not to mess anything up. She found an All Might bag that was filled with things.

"Hey Deku can I open this?" He glanced at what she was holding.

"Sure" Izuku then realized that that was the bag with all of his cutting supplies and medical equipment. 

"Wait no don't open it" But it was too late. She had opened it and the first thing on the top where bloody blades.

"Deku... why are these bloody and why do you have them?"

"I-I can explain! I swear!" She shook her head.

"Show me your arms." She said sadly

"No, I-" 

"SHOW ME YOUR ARMS!" Izuku put up no fight and just put his arms out. She pulled up his sleeves to show so many scars, so so many scars.

"D-deku wh-why?" She said in a shaky voice but before he could answer she 

733 words. Sorry, I didn't update yesterday I hadn't finished this chapter. I'll put the art I was drawing for this chapter when I finish it. Thanks and comment what you thought. Vote as well, please. Have a nice day!

Updated every Wednesday and Saturday.