Important as hell

This is the story of why I'm like how I am.

At age 11 I got a small hint of what depression was.  I cut four times that first break down. But Then I never cut again till the 6th grade started, Then I ended up cutting almost on the daily Until I didn't know of a petty law in Florida saying if you know a minor is cutting you must tell their parents. So from then, I've been in therapy. Therapy was fine and then I still was cutting. I made and now still have so many scars from the cutting.

When they found out the fact I was still cutting my life went to hell. I lost my phone, I lost the right to be in my room, I lost the right to even sleep alone. And then summer came around faster than I would've liked and then the worst thing in the world. I was told if I cut again I would be put in a mental hospital. I didn't for three months then I found a place my mom couldn't see when she checked me.

But one day she read my texts, And she found out.  And I cried. I shook, I broke down. That's when I wrote an almost 1,400-word chapter to talk with my boyfriend. And then I didn't go to a hospital. Thankfully. During all of this, I was always there to update since this made me so damn happy. All of you amazing people who read and comment and vote make me so damn happy and I can't ask for better people.

But I don't think that I can Update for a little bit on the dates I'm supposed to. I need to take a break, A mental break. I'm going to ask to be put in a mental hospital today since I'm so damn broken. I feel I'm either going to kill myself or another person. So I want to say I'm sorry that you all won't have updates for a small amount of time.  or a long amount of time I'm not sure. Then again this plan may not be pulled through. I'm not sure if I will go through with it because I'm not good at this kind of stuff.

Anyway, I'm going to say all of the things that I have, only one is actually diagnosed and the others aren't. 

I've been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and I take no meds for it. I take anti-Psychotics tho so that's interesting.

search up my secret family, look at pictures and then match these names.

ana

mia

deb

Izzy

perry

bella

cat

sue

annie

Ellie

that's all. Any questions just ask I'm not looking for pity I know I'm messed up especially for my age but I don't care. This is just the truth of my life and I want my fans to know. So please If you need someone come to me. I can help as best as I can, And for my boyfriend, we broke up since he freaked on me. I told him that after about two weeks of dating someone I lose all love and then emotions. That's all. 

My name is Samantha but call me Sam, I'm 12 and my birthday is October 7th.