Revealed

A/N: #1 IN SHADAMY?!! Thank you so much to those who are reading and supporting this story! The plot thickens...

3rd POV

Because she didn't know how much time it would take to convince Sonic to go to space, Amy chose to visit Rouge's place first and share some gossip.

Even though the knots in her stomach were the results of anxiety and nerves, as she takes the final steps onto the bat's porch, Amy knows for a fact that she did want to share her life's drama. Even if her hearing may or may not be lost in the next ten minutes.

Knocking, as usual, Rouge calls for her to come in and Amy enters the building.

Rouge is sitting in her living room with her pajamas on since it was around nine in the morning. While Amy had trouble waking up this morning, she had more important tasks to overcome today that sleeping in could wait on.

Sitting near the bat, Amy fiddles with her thumbs in her lap as she waits for Rouge to acknowledge her presence.

Smiling, Rouge gives Amy a questioning glance. "So what's up? What is it you gotta share, hon?"

Amy's cheeks warm up as she swallows heavily. Her body begins to heat up as she tries and forms the words. "So..." she draws out, "We share important, juicy, info about our lives with each other yes?"

Rouge nods, "Duh. Its a pact."

Smiling nervously, Amy feels herself practically picking away the cloth from the gloves over her hands. "Uh- well you see," stuttering, Amy awkwardly looks away from her friend and builds her sentences, "there is something that has come up and you deserve to know about it."

Leaning forward, Rouge raises a brow. "I'm intrigued, what is it that has you so flustered?" She asks skeptically. Amy senses Rouge already knows what she's about to say, but is having too much fun watching her stammer to stop her.

Just like her last confession, Amy faces Rouge and blurts out the words swarming in her mind, "Shadow and I are dating."

"I KNEW IT." Rouge squeals, hopping up and thrusting a fist into the air. Fixing her hair, she smiles ear to ear. "I could sense some lingering... heat, amongst the two of you last night. Trust me, mama knows her heat signals anytime of the day and you two were sizzling."

Amy groans and covers her face into the palms of her hands. "I knew you knew." she says, muffled. Rouge stands in front of the pink hedgehog and runs her hand down a few of Amy's quills.

"I'm glad you told me. How weird would it have been to be up on the Ark, and right as i leave you two start sucking face."

Gasping, Amy jumps up; face red with embarrassment. "Rouge, you're killing me."

She laughs, sitting down next to Amy and shrugs, "I'm just saying. So how long has it been? What have you two done." Rouge asks, wiggling her eyebrows on the last question.

Amy swallows the lump in her throat and shyly rubs her arms, "Not long- just two days. And to your second question... lets just say a little more than kissing in the park." Looking to her left, she watches Rouges eyes widen. She grins.

"You've kissed in the park? Girl, give me the details." Rouge laughs. She adjusts herself to listen more intently as Amy figures out a non-killed-by-embarrassment way of explaining her love life.

"You know about the capture the flag event" She begins and Rouge nods, "But we kissed when you set us up afterwards in the park. That is uh, when Shadow and I officially started dating. We also kissed at my house-"