Chapter 1: The NewComer.

Los Angeles, A city once prosperous with mortal life, full of fun, strippers and much more of mortal desires and sins, now over run with the vampiric race. Of course, certain parts of the city were entangled with mortals such as those that where here before, but for the use of blood and to keep other humans from becoming suspicious to the race, and that was all. Of course, other states, even countries across the world had such a system, to control the peace between the races and keep their existence Top Secret. But the peace wouldn't last much longer on this ordinary day...

        Dark clouds curled into the heavenly blue sky, shading out any and all sunlight. This was a miracle for most, not having to worry about severely painful 3rd degree burns on such porcelain pale skins of the neighbors and local residents.  But to the white haired teen, residing in a mess of sheets, blankets and limbs, was another boring day.

        The sweet silence enveloping the dark bedroom was so suddenly taken away by the screeching of a pestering alarm clock, blinking the crimson numbers reading  6:30 AM. The pale figure let out a soft groan, dragging his frame from the tangle of a mess called his bed.  His shaggy white bangs were swept in front of his deep crimson eyes, taking in the surroundings of his room before lifting his arms above his head to stretch. Among all Vampires, He was the only one with eyes as red as his, Like perfect orbs of fresh blood drained from a corpse, perfect white bangs residing in front his face just in the right place and his tall strong figure. After a minute of stretching out his arms and popping his back, he all but smashed the dismiss button on the screaming alarm clock to make it shut up. With a sigh of annoyance, he took a glance around his room, gathering his bearings as he swept the sleep from his tired red eyes.  The walls were black, covered in posters of bands and hand made drawings. At the end of his bed was a mahogany desk, freshly cleaned and polished with a clean coat of wood stain. Amongst the desktop was a stack of paper, all skillfully drawn sketches, of many things that crossed his mind. On the opposite wall from his bed, stood a tall wardrobe, the drawers slashed by what looked like a cat's claw. 

        Groggily, he wondered over to the wardrobe, pulling out a black t-shirt, some black  jeans, and a special chain beaded dog tag neck, given to him from his old friend, who presented it to the teen in the final moments of his friend. In minutes, he had slipped into his clothes, and laced his beaten up black converse.  He snatched his bag from behind the bedroom door. With a heavy breath, he swung open his bedroom and stepped into the darkness of the empty hallway.

        The house was eerily quiet, but it was no surprise to the white haired seventeen year old, his parents were barely ever home, and even when they were, he was ignored by them. But it never phased him. He just kept his mouth shut and his hand scrolling across numerous sheets of drawing paper.  He entered into the empty kitchen, flicking on the light as a note caught his eye:

Dear Leon, Your father and I will be gone for the next twelve weeks on...business.  Please be careful.

~Mom.

He read the note, ripping it in half and tossing it out. The note angered him, for it's always some reason why they were gone, always on this business. Thinking about it made his blood boiled within as he stormed to the freezer, swinging it to show the frozen blood bags of human blood. He tore  into it with razor sharp pearl white vampiric fangs. The cold liquid ran down his throat as he swallowed, almost forgetting to stop to take a breath. With his thirst sedated, and his anger depleted, he tossed the empty plastic to the trash and wiped the remaining crimson from his mouth.  Silence hung in the air, making him feel more welcomed in the empty house.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIING~!

The teen turned to the door, confusion of who would spoil the early morning silence.  But, he stopped mid way through his tracks. This presence, it was...new...unfamiliar. Who was this stranger?

He gently grasped the cold door handle, gently twisting it to the right and letting the door glide open.