Chapter 11: A Hopeful Start.

»»Leon's P.O.V.««

I...I told...him...everything.

Its been only a month...and...I am...in love with him.

I could feel the warmth radiating off his skin as he buried his head deeper into my shoulder, repeating his words over and over like a broken record skipping on a part of a song.

"Leon.." He mumbled softly as his gaze travelled towards my own. His beautiful eyes full of tears that poured down his cheeks.

My heart broke at the sight. He looked so fragile....so...hurt. Maybe...I should-

I was cut off from my lingering thoughts by something soft and gentle touching my lips.

A kiss.

A kiss from the beautiful boy next to me as his lips were ever so careful and gentle on my own like a beautiful butterfly landing ever so delicately on on the petals of a crimson rose, dashed gently with fresh dew from the early morning.

And slowly, I felt my own lips begin to move. Gently caressing his with softness.

It felt...right.

Slowly, I let my arms curl around his waist, my head gently tilting to the side as the kiss deepened between us. His own arms around my neck as he started to push me down onto my back. His hands and lips slowly moving down my neck as I let out a deep breath. His lips were so warm and gentle. I just want to stay like this forever. I shivered slightly, feeling his hot breath on the corner of my neck were he bit down playfully with his blunt teeth. I chuckled softly, playing along until I realized it.

This cheeky bastard gave me a hickey.

>>Shay's POV<<

His lips. So soft and caring.

His skin, pale, soft and perfect.

And now, he had the cutest flushed face I've ever seen. That brought a smile to both our faces. And seeing his bright smile with his cute dimples made my heart flutter.

Nothing could ruin this. And seeing him happy, happy after so long, gave me hope. Hope that maybe this big softy has room in his heart for someone to love him.

But the moment was over when he flipped us both, pinning down my arms and leaning down to my neck. My own cheeks began to heat up as I felt his tongue explore the corner of my neck, and he wasted no time in giving pay back.

He quickly discovered my weak spot and bit down, kissing and sucking on it to create the equally bruised hickey on my own skin.

And when he sat up on my waist, he was smiling proudly at himself.

I chuckled at him, pushing him off me as he landed softly next to me. He chuckled as well, laying next to me as our eyes met and our fingers laced together. And when our laughing subsided, we continued to gaze into each other's eyes lovingly.

Maybe...maybe this will be a new start for us.

A hopeful start for us.