Chapter 5: Blood or Love?

He looked at Shay, his fangs emerged from their hiding spots in his mouth. He gently tugged on the boy's wrist, pulling him upstairs. His thoughts drowned out everything. Even Shay.

"Leon please!" Shay cried, trying to pull away from him with all his strength, but he failed against the older teen's grasp on his delicate wrist. But Leon had no way of hearing, his thoughts clouding his senses. He shoved the door closed, pulling Shay close and pressing him against the door. He cupped his cheeks in his hands, looking the teen in the eyes.

He was scared. Shay was petrified of him. He was...a monster.

Leon looked down at his wide blue eyes, gently meeting their lips. At first, Shay remained rigid, but his eyes fluttered close, his soft pink lips reacting with Leon's, and his body relaxing into the dominant teen's arms. Leon's tongue swept over Shay's bottom lip, asking for entrance, which was gained in seconds. His tongue twisting and exploring the younger teen's mouth. Their tongues mixed together, their lips parting slightly so the couple could breathe. Their eyes met. But Shay caught glance of his secret that Leon tried to hide. He looked back at him, saddened a little.

"W-what..are..you..? W-why didn't you tell me..?" He asked, the questions pouring from between his lips. Leon looked down, but he felt Shay's hand on his shoulder. With a glance, he let it out, telling him about himself. But Shay never lost interest, freaked out, or yelled. He listened to every word Leon spoke, nodding with sympathy as he hugged him softly. Leon looked down at him, smiling a little.       

A real smile. Not forced, not lopsided, a small but genuine smile. Shay smiled back, nuzzling his head into Leon's broad shoulder.

But he glanced up, seeing the secret thirst within his love's perfect red orbs.

"Bite me.."He whispered, pulling his collar to the side.  Leon's smile faltered. His eyes glimmered with concern. "Wh-what?"

"Bite me..Leon..You need it.."He persuaded, gently smiling at him and entwining their fingers together. "I trust you.."Shay whispered, looking up at him.

Leon kissed his lips once more, but pulled away shortly after, nodding softly. "O-okay.." He mumbled, gently pulling Shay closer, the scent of sweet crimson getting stronger. Leon grazed his pearl white fangs against his skin, taking a deep breath before letting them break the skin.