Chapter 7: Confusion And Dirty Dreams.

It was all just a dream. Shay was still pinned against the door, shivering and shaking in his grasp. His crystal blue eyes wide with fear and confusion as the taller male just stood there, the tension growing between the teens with every passing second. But a small shaky voice broke the silence.

"L-Leon...?" The voice barely whispered. Leon looked up from the floor where his gaze had fallen out of shame and embarrassment. The pale teen was hating himself, looking into his wide eyes. He cause so much fear and confusion in one boy...and all that boy wanted was a friend...someone to be there....and Leon had blew it. Big time.

"I-I...Im sorry.."Leon managed, tearing his gaze from his delicate and fragile face. He loosened his grasp upon Shay's wrists and back up to give him space. He turned away, unable to face what he had done. Upon the small teen's wrists, deep red hues developed and marked themselves onto his perfect skin.

His perfect skin...matching his crystal blue eyes that you could stare at for days and never want to stop....the soft feel of his skin...

There was no use in denying it, In one day..This boy had stolen Leon's cold dead heart and revived it, opening it up to these new feelings. But all that was lost..

It would be a surprise if he ever spoke to Leon.

"L-Leon.."Shay repeated, his warm hand brushing his shoulder lightly.

With the fear of being pushed away...of being left alone once again...of being hated..., he looked up sorrowfully. His dark eyes meeting with Shay. But no fear, no hate was obvious in his facial expression

But...Giddiness? Yep. There he was. Laughing. Laughing at him. A fat grin on his perfect bow shaped mouth, soft laughs echoing soft the the poster covered walls.

But...why? Why was he still here? Still near him? He should've been down the road and in the next city. Not here. Not here in front of....of this monster.

"Leon you big Oaf!"He cried, doubling over as he held his stomach, laughing. The pale teen was...confused. Shocked at most. "Now c'mere. I want my man."He giggled, catching his breath before grabbing a hold of the tall teenager's shoulders, smashing their lips together. Hard. It was deep, wild, crazy, passionate and much, much more.

Leon regained himself, his strong arms curling around his small waist lovingly. Who cared if it didnt make sense, he had Shay. And Shay had him. The erotic pair parted for air heavily panting. "Leon..."The small teen whispered, his face serious and his tone low. "I...L-"

"LEON!"