Chapter 12: First Dates.

<< Shay's P.O.V >>

A few Days later...

'Tonight... Tonight will be...Amazing. Our first date together...But What will Mother say..? She usually supports me, But this is so different... I can only hope Dad wont be against us when he comes to get me...'

~Ding!!~

'Shit, He's already here? Well, I better hurry...'

Quickly, I adjusted my hair and buttoned up my gray shirt until the last one. For a final touch, I sprayed a dash of cologne. I slipped into my Vans and headed down stairs, where my mother was waiting with her small silver compact camera. She had a wide smile on her thin pink lips that made small wrinkles near the corners of her eyes. Her brown eyes sparkling with joy.

"Oh Shay, you are growing up so fast. It feels like yesterday you were playing baseball in the backyard." She sighed, rejoicing the old moment. I nodded quickly and headed to the front door, taking a deep breath and opening it.

The sight of him was...absolutely breath taking.

The pale moon light reflected so perfectly off his white hair, making his eyes stand out in the dark and bringing out his true beauty. In his hands was a small gathering of white and red roses. "Shay..you look...absolutely beautiful. "He whispered, gazing into my eyes with a loving look.

"Shay..? Is your date here? I bet she Is abs-" And with that, she was silenced as she stood behind me, staring at the two of us. "I....um..who's your...uh ...f-friend? I-i thought you we-were on a date..." She mumbled, laughing a little nervously at the end. I sighed softly, tearing my gaze from the beautiful boy in front of me to face my mom. "Mom...this is Leon Grace...he...he is my date. "I answered, looking up to him to see his soft smile. He carefully stepped forward, extending his hand toward her. "A pleasure to meet you. " He remarked, smiling softly. Mother nodded slowly, carefully take his hand and shaking it slightly before letting go. "Well...you two should get going, b-be safe..." She mumbled quickly, practically pushing us out the door and firmly closing it behind us.

'Not as smooth as hoped...luckily dad wasn't there. 'I thought, mentally sighing to myself. But I guess Leon could tell because he instantly curled his fingers with mine, giving a concerned look. "Is everything okay?" He asked. I smiled, looking up and pecking his lips softly. "Never been better. " A soft blush rose in his cheeks and it made him look absolutely adorable.

This night would be magical for sure.

~~~

We've been driving for what feels like forever. He managed to bribe one of the goths into letting him borrow their car for a night, this night. Leon still had that confident smile on his face ever since we started driving.

"Leeeeeeeon are we close?" I asked cutely, looking up to him with a cute smile. He chuckled, nodding in response. "Very close. Now close your eyes. "He spoke softly, squeezing my knee reassuringly. I giggled slightly, but did as he told and let my eyes flutter closed. I could feel the car slow down a bit and the tires running across something new. Dirt? Maybe. And then we stopped, the door on Leon's side opening and closing and then my own. I unbuckled my seat belt and stepped out as he took my hand. Carefully, the door shut behind me as Leon gently lead me though what I thought was a forest. At least that's what I think I sensed. The smell of fresh pine oak and a cool sea breeze. So yeah, maybe it was a pine forest. Shortly after realizing where we were, I walked right into him. I know it was him, since he chuckled after I bumped into him. I couldn't help it, so I let out a small laugh, and felt my cheeks growing warm. After that, there was a hand on my cheek, and the blindfold fell to the ground, where I was met with a wonderful sight.

Behind the blindfold was a magical view, like one from a fairytale. The only exception was that this one was real. The great pale moon shinning right before us, shimmering on the swaying green sea of grass. In the middle was a small checkerboard blanket and a woven basket. Candles were lit along the path, protected with a small glass covering from the wind. I was speechless about the scene before me. He had pulled this all off for me. A dark blush crept along my skin, as I felt something wrap around my waist. "Come on, let's sit. " Leon whispered, guiding me. As we got closer, I noticed it was on a cliff side, the water gently crashing on the wall below. "This is..amazing. "

Gently, he took my hand, leading me along the green grass and to the blanket, gesturing me to sit. I sat down across from him, unable to stop blushing.

~Leon's POV~

I could see the pure love and joy in his beautiful eyes. It brought a big smile to my lips, as I carefully reached into the basket and grabbed the smooth metal object. I pulled the IPod and speakers out of the wooden woven basket. I scrolled through the numerous song and smiled, agreeing on one. Softly, the music began playing, The Dreadful Lullaby by Snow White's Poison Bite. The lyrics carefully echoed in the woodlands, as the wind brushes by us peacefully.

"Because it's not the end of a tender romance, it's just the end of a lonely girl. "

"It's just no smiles, sweet heart don't cry"

"It's your song, your dreadful lullaby"

Through the soft melody, I could hear Shay's soft hums, gently following the beat of the beat. He looked peaceful, his eyes shut tenderly and his head moving slightly to the song as he enjoyed the song. I could see the happiness across his features.

A content sigh escaped my lips as the song came to an end and Shay was leaning up against my shoulder, starring off into the distance. I reached back for the basket, to start serving our special dinner I made with the aid of the Internet, before he grasped my hand in his own. "Forget about the dinner. I just want to stay here, with you, forever. "He minutes with a smile and rosy red cheeks. I smiled and nodded, joining his gaze into the great pale moon.

This night would be one to remember.

~Author's note~

Daw. They are falling in love. But fear not, this story is far from over. I'm deeply sorry for my absence but hopefully there will be more updates coming! I also plan on writing my yuri story, but I wish to finish this one first so it's not as much stress. But, both will be finished in due time. I'll see you next update!

Kik: _gay.as.fuck_
Bye!