Chapter 4: Secrets Revealed.

The day swirled before him, mainly sleep walking through classes with the occasional look of 'concern' from a teacher. The bell echoed through the halls as sighs of relief were released, the doors swinging open and letting the students pour out from within the hell bound confinements. Leon stepped down the steps, his eyes on the ground as he skulked around the sidewalk. He glanced at the rusty bucket of a bus and shook his head, deciding it was best to walk home. That was, until he felt a warm presence and someone brush against his arm.

Shay.

What was it with this kid? He was so clingy. But...Leon kinda liked it. Having someone around, someone who was almost like him, a misfit just like himself.

He glanced up at the teenager and tried to smile, but it was small and weak. But the always bouncy teen wasn't smiling, his head hung low as his hands were buried in his sleeves. This caught Leon's attention.

"Shay..whats wrong..?" He gently asked, his voice a bit husky and low even for a little question. It was unusual for him to show care and affection for others. Shay's eyes looked up into his perfect red orbs and he hugged Leon tightly. It drew slight attention, for the he never showed any clue of having emotions for anyone, not even himself. The white haired teen glanced down, seeing the boy had tears in his eyes, along with regret and sorrow. Without even knowing any better, his pale arms wrapped around the saddened teen, causing a warm feeling to erupt in his chest. What was he doing? Was he actually feeling sorry for him?

Yes. Yes he was. This boy had Revived the dead heart that resided in Leon's chest.

His walls were in ashes, his guard fell at his feet. He was feeling. There was no way to fix him or the ashes around him. But in truth, he didn't want to be fixed. He wanted this strange desire, for someone he barely knew. He wanted to be with Shay. Only Shay. Like love at first sight

The teary-eyed teen glanced up. His eyes wide in what looked like fear.

What had happened to the poor kid?

This question would not be left unanswered.

Shay ripped himself away from his grasp, leaving a slight pang in Leon's heart, but he got over it, rebuilding by his tough exterior. Without a word, they departed from the school grounds, and headed towards home, as Shay kept walking close to Leon as the two came upon his house. Shay glanced at his door, but instead of separating from Leon, he moved closer, wrapping his arms around him and clinging on like his life depended on it. Leon continued walking to the door, as he pulled Shay along with him. He dug his keys from his bag and unlocked the door, pushing it open in a swift move. Shay scampered inside followed by Leon. But Leon caught view of what scared the smaller teen. On the crook of his neck stood a puncture mark from his own kind. He gripped the door knob tightly in anger, but released, taking a breath before reopening his eyes. Why must he be so worked up over some boy he barely knew? The question departed from his thoughts when he made a shocking discovery.

Why would Shay have body heat? Or the bite mark? Vampires are despised if caught drinking from another blood drinker They also were cold, no body temperature. So..He wasn't a vampire at all. He's...human..

He had feelings for...a human..

His throat burned with a intensified heat and his thirst tore at his mind.

'Kill him, he is just a walking blood source..Do it you idiot!' The voice cried, begging to feel the sweet crimson over his tongue, the life drain from the boy's crystal blue eyes. Those beautiful clear orbs...fair skin and soft black hair..his resinating voice...

He couldn't bite him...could he?