three, this complicates things.

≡ 003 CHAPTER THREE!

ALEXANDRIA GRABBED HER BACKPACK from underneath her legs before rushing out of the classroom. That was the last period of the day, and honestly, Alexandria was happy to get out. Earlier that day, Alexandria and Nova made plans with their new friends, and Alexandria didn't want to set a horribe first impression and be late. That was until she was pulled by her waist into a utility closet.

She let out a shriek, searching the room for whoever had pulled her into the small room. Suddenly, she knew. From the cologne to the familiar feeling of the body. He and Alexandria were pressed against each other, Alexandria's back pressed against a black wired rack.

"What?" Alexandria looked up the boy who was taller than her, but not at some drastic difference. "Why didn't you tell me we went to the same school?" Scott finally spoke.

"It wasn't ever really a priority when I was su-" Scott let out a scoff. "This complicate things. And, how come I've never seen you around?"

"You never mentioned you went to Liberty High, and besides, I didn't know I'd be coming here until about a week ago when my mom told me my expulsion carried out into this year as well. And, how does this complicate things?" Alexandria questioned.

Scott let out a sigh. "The guys- My friends can't know that you and I were a thing over the summer, or ever. It has to be low-key, or it ends."

"Yeah, I have no problem with that. Your friends seem like the type to label a girl, and then make it stick," Alexandria muttered. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"What I just said," Alexandria looked up into Scott's eyes. "Your friends seem like assholes, especially that Bryce guy."

"Yeah, well.." Scott trailed off. "Just come over later, all right?" Scott pulled back from Alexandria, heading for the door.

"Can't. I have a date," Scott looked over at Alexandria. "..with my friends," the girl finished. "Besides, what's it to you? This is strictly only for entertainment," the girl gently slapped Scott's face twice before smirking and sashaying out the door.

"Yeah," Scott mumbled. After making sure the coast was clear, the boy then left the closet.

Alexandria pushed the main exit doors, finding her four friends, waiting at Nova's car. "Where have you been?" Nova spat.

"Got lost," Alexandria shrugged. "This school is huge," the girl lied, heading towards the car, but she was stopped by someone calling her name.

"We have to go. We'll meet you at Monet's, alright?" Alex waved to Nova and Alexandria before walking off with Hannah and Jessica. Nova stopped getting in the car as well once she heard her name being called.

The two girls turned around, seeing Bryce, and who the girls assumed were his friends.

"What, Bryce?" Nova asked. "What happened to you two texting me?" He asked the two girls.

"Must have lost your number.. when I threw that piece of paper in the trash," Alexandria shrugged. "Alright," Bryce nodded before slowly backing away, keeping eye contact with Alexandria.

"You're a dog," Alexandria huffed out before sliding into the car.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

i'm trying really hard not
to make this book like every
book i've done before, but
it's hard to be unique. ugh.