thirteen, it's present.

≡ 013 CHAPTER THIRTEEN!

ALEXANDRIA AND NOVA-MARIE STRUTTED into school, their arms linked into each other's. The girls still received dirty looks, but that wasn't really stopping them. "I'll be back here after I get stuff from my locker," Nova told Alexandria before walking off.

Alexandria pulled open her locker, tossing books in and out of her bag. Annoyed at how messy her locker was, the girl decided to organize the books and the red, metal shelves she'd placed into her locker.

Alexandria felt a presence, so she turned around, then quickly turned the other way. "What do you want, Bryce?" Two other boys now approached. On Alexandria's left side, stood Montgomery de la Cruz, and on her right side, stood Jeff Atkins.

"It's more of.. what we want," Monty spoke.

"No," Alexandria simply answered. The girl finished her locker organization, so she shut her locker door. "I'm not apart of this, but they insisted that I come over here," Jeff said.

"I'll talk to him. I like him," Alexandria decided. "The winter formal. You. Us. You in or not?" Bryce offered. "Who's us?" the girl asked, a disgusted look on her face.

Bryce gestured to his group of friends, including Scott. "If you try to roofie me, I'll punch you in the dick," Alexandria threatened.

"Is that a yes?" Jeff asked. "Only for you," Alexandria pat the boy on his cheek before sashaying away, towards Nova's locker.

"What are you so happy about?" Nova turned to Alexandria after closing her locker. "We are going to the winter formal with.."

"Please say Harry Styles answered my tweet," Nova closed her eyes, probably praying to God. "Close, but those dogs over there!" Alexandria gestured to Bryce and his friends who watched Alexandria and Nova.

"Are you fucking stupid?" Nova whispered. "No, ma'am. I have a devious plan. I play with all of their feelings, have them chase me around all night, the same way they have people chasing me around, calling me a 'slut', and.. I'm going to publicly ruin them."

"Even the nice ones? Jeff? Scott?"

"They're not included in this. Mainly Bryce.. Maybe Monty, but Bryce is the one who started all of this, and I'm gonna finish this."

"Your boyfriend's coming. See you in second!" Nova shouted before skipping off. "Wha—" Alexandria turned to see Scott Reed. The boy rested his head against the locker beside Nova's.

"Did you get the news?" Alexandria asked. "Why would you agree?" Scott whined. "They have a plan, don't they?" Alexandria realized. Scott took Alexandria by her wrist, pulling her down the hallway.

"Bryce wants to get you so drunk that you'll have sex with him," Scott whispered. "Not happening. I'm not drinking, anyways," Alexandria fixed her backpack strap.

"Yeah, just be careful on Friday," Scott said. "Thank you.. for the intel."

"Yeah, of course. Quick question.. Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?"

"I kept avoiding school and you because of what people thought of me. I don't care anymore. I need to bring up my grades, I need to focus on track, soccer, and volleyball."

"Can we talk about us?" Scott questioned as he and Alexandria headed off to first.

"Jess told me you told everyone that you loved me."

"Love, it's present tense."

Alexandria let out a laugh, more of a giggle, but then she turned to Scott, who seemed confused. "God, you're so cute. I shouldn't love you, like, at all. You're a dickhead, but you're not. And you have these blue eyes that.. wow, I just told you that I loved you. Off to first!" Alexandria smiled before skipping off. "Alex!" Scott called after her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

alexandria's on drugs 😄 she's
making so many bad decisions.
someone tell her to stop 😕

first nova, now the dance,
now scott. she's so stupid 😭