thirty, i got you now.

≡ 030 CHAPTER THIRTY!

SENSING ALEXANDRIA'S NERVOUSNESS, Scott wrapped his arm around the girl's waist, squeezing her side for reassurance. "That was a good game," Ryan Todd spoke, shaking hands with Bryce and Monty. Ryan turned to Scott, then his gaze fell to Alexandria, a smirk forming on his lips. "No way. Alexandria Miller," Ryan stepped towards the girl.

"Uh, hi?" Alexandria said, rather rudely. "No need to be so hostile," Ryan spoke. Alexandria rolled her eyes, "you know what that word means?"

"Whoa," Sheri muttered as she watched how defensive Alexandria had suddenly gotten. She assumed that something between them must've happened. Ryan looked down at Alexandria's revealed stomach, and bear legs. "The outfit.. It suits you," Ryan said before licking his lips. He'd completely ignored the fact that Scott was standing right there.

"Hey, baby!" a brunette approached Ryan, bringing her lips to his. "Aren't you guys, like, cousins?" Alexandria asked. "What's it to you?" Ryan spat. "Somebody's cranky, let's go," Scott whispered in Alexandria's ear. The girl rolled her eyes. She couldn't help but have an attitude.

"Holy shit, Alex?" the six people that Alexandria never wanted to see in her life now stood with her and her friends. "This is really awkward," Jessica whispered to Sheri who just nodded.

"Look, I'd love to stay for a reunion, but— No, actually, fuck you guys. Bye," Alexandria pulled away from Scott before storming away, all the guys looking after her as her skirt lifted each stride she took. "Damn," Reggie muttered. "Right," Monty replied. "Fuck off, you guys," Scott said before following after his girlfriend.

Alexandria shoved the girls' locker room door, finding the room to be empty. She slammed herself down on a bench, burying her head in her hands. She was having a panic attack and everything that was balled up inside her from the past year, once again, was coming out. The girl was breathing heavily as she tried to control it. Alexandria's eyes began to water as she thought about the night everything happened.

For the most part, it'd actually been a good night. It was the last day of freshmen year, and Alexandria was out with her boyfriend, Ryan, and their friends. It was Sammy's idea, and everyone just went along with it. Nova had been the one to convince Alexandria though. She said it'd allowed them to get loose, so Alexandria shrugged away the bad feeling in her gut. Later that night, she'd been so high. She caught Ryan with Reina and Nova. Alexandria had been so stupid to believe that Ryan forced himself on Nova, when in reality, Nova had lied. Alexandria ended up taking her fists to Reina's face, and that had been the end of Alexandria's reign at Westbrook.

"Alex," the girl heard. She opened her eyes, removing her hands from her face, seeing Scott approach her. He kneeled down, sitting in front of Alexandria, his hands on her exposed thighs. "I'm sorry," Alexandria muttered out. "What? Don't be," Scott spoke, a worried look on his face.