thirty five, back at the clubhouse.

≡ 035 CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE!

"UGH, TODAY HAS BEEN SUCH A BORE," THE GIRL complained to her boyfriend. They sat at a table in the cafeteria with their "friends". Alexandria dramatically pressed her forehead against the table. "Well, we're ditching," Monty spoke as he took a bite of the green apple in his hand.

Alexandria slowly rose her head, looking at Montgomery. "Really?" the girl asked. "Yeah, we were gonna get high somewhere. You down?"

"N—" Before Scott could answer for Alexandria, she nodded her head. "Hell yeah."

"Let's go now," Jessica and Justin both stood up from the table. Alexandria shortly followed after them, pulling Scott with her. "Loosen up," the girl whispered to her boyfriend. Scott rolled his eyes, protectively taking Alexandria's hand in his. Alexandria trailed after Montgomery, Jessica, Justin, and Bryce. She watched as Scott's jaw clenched beside her. The girl squeezed his hand, letting him know she was fine, and he should calm down.

In five minutes, the group was piling inside the Clubhouse. "Yay. Back at the clubhouse," Alexandria mumbled the sarcastic comment as she recalled what happened last time she was here. A small smirk formed on her lips. Scott pulled Alexandria over to the couch, taking a seat first. He lightly yanked Alexandria onto his lap by her hips. As she sat on the boy's lap, his arms wrapped around her waist securely. Monty opened a metal box before pulling out a pipe. Justin stood up from where he sat with Jessica, handing the boy a small bag of light green goods.

"Shit better be strong, or my time was wasted," Alexandria exhaled. Monty lit up the pipe, bringing the small object to his lips. He inhaled for a good amount of time before handing it to Alexandria. The girl caught the lighter as well, lighting the pipe as Monty had just done. All eyes were on her, but she didn't care. The girl brought the pipe to her lips, inhaling the magical substance for half of a minute. "Damn!" Jessica giggled.

Alexandria hadn't even coughed. She just handed the pipe to Scott, who inhaled for five seconds and ended up coughing. He then gave the pipe to Alexandria, who leaned over to give it to Jessica and Justin.

For two hours, the group sat in the wooden shack, continuing to smoke, laughing, and talking about life. Alexandria stumbled up, pulling Scott with her. "We're leaving. Bye!" the girl giggled before pushing open the shed door. The girl's eyes shut immediately as the bright sun shone down on her. "Come on!" Scott laughed out before dragging Alexandria down the pathway, away from the small building, towards the school parking lot.

Scott and Alexandria drove around for hours. Suddenly, it was dark out, and the couple was still high. When Alexandria's phone rang loudly, she screamed, causing Scott to laugh. Alexandria fumbled to lift her phone. She pressed the phone to her ear, chirping out a "Hello?"

"Alex! Where are you?" it was one of her cousin's voices. "Driving around with Scott, why?" the girl asked.

"Get down to Liberty Medical. Your mom— She's been in some kind of accident," Aukereya panicked out. Alexandria laughed. "Reya, I'm kind of high right now. Did you say my mom was getting a package?"

"No! Your mother is dying! Come to Liberty Medical!" Aukereya shouted through the phone. "Oh! Oh. Oh," Alexandria finally processed what Aukereya had said, causing her heart to beat loudly against her chest.

Alexandria dropped her phone against her lap as she looked over at Scott. "Scott, my mom's at the hospital. We have to go there," Alexandria whispered, but Scott had heard her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

reya, i told me i should end the
book here, but you'd all unfollow
me and hate me, so i won't do that.

i'm losing inspiration for this
book, but i'll try my best. also,
i have another scott fic in my
drafts, so i'll publish that when
this book is completed. also, i
did publish a multi fic that's
interactive and you guys can
go sign up for it. it's called
the purge. and last but not least,
the sequel to my zach fic is
flopping 😢. you don't have to
read the first one, but read the
2nd one. thanks.