sixteen, we'll see.

≡ 016 CHAPTER SIXTEEN!

ALEXANDRIA STEPPED OUT OF HER HOUSE with Jessica, Nova-Marie, and Sheri trailing behind her. Jessica had gotten a text from Justin, telling them to head outside because the limo would be there any minute now.

"Are you guys nervous? I'm nervous," Nova rambled, wiping her shaky and sweaty hands on the side of her velvet red dress. Alexandria gasped, pulling Nova's hands away from the gorgeous dress. "Velvet, Nova!"

"See? Another reason for me to be nervous," the girl remarked, waving her hands around in the air. A loud noise caused the girls to snap their heads to the long, black stretch-limo that drove down Alexandria's street. The boys must have gotten the driver to honk his horn obnoxiously. "Hey, one second," Alexandria said before opening the front door.

"Mom, we're leaving now!" the girl called to Marisol who was somewhere in the house. "Ooh, let me get a look at the boys!" Alexandria heard her mom hopping down the stairs before she slammed the door shut. After Alexandria had gone off on her mom a little while back, Marisol made it her duty to be involved in Alexandria's life. So far, Marisol had been at two of Alexandria's volleyball games, two track meets, and she'd even lent two hours of her time to help the girls get ready for the formal.

"Go, go, go!" Alexandria whispered to her friends since her mom would probably be outside any second. "Alex," Marisol opened the door. "Okay, Ma, you can see them from here. Don't talk," Alexandria commanded.

"What? Afraid they'll like me instead of you?" Marisol teased. Alexandria rolled her eyes before following after her three friends. The boys all stepped out of the limo, looking the girls up and down.

"That photo did not do you justice," Monty spoke, eyeing Alexandria's body. "Keep it PG, my mom's standing over there," Alexandria gestured to the curvy lady who stood at the door. When the boys turned their attention to Marisol, the woman waved. "Your mom's hot, wow," Bryce was practically drooling.

"Oh, whatever," Alexandria rolled her eyes before her eyes trailed over to Scott Reed. To say the boy looked amazing was an understatement. His suit was a dark blue, kind of like Monty's, but it was tighter on him, squeezing his muscles just like Jeff's did.

"Can we go before my mom tries to sneak into the limo?" Alexandria asked. "Ladies first," Bryce opened one of the back doors, allowing the girls to crawl into the limo. Alexandria and Sheri went in first, taking seats in the middle of the vehicle, right in front of each other. "Girl, you ready?" Sheri asked. Alexandria nodded, a small smile forming on her lips.

Taking a seat beside Alexandria, Bryce and Monty threw their arms around the girl's shoulders. "I wanted them two," Alexandria pointed to Scott and Jeff, who stopped in their tracks. "What?" Jeff looked up.

Alexandria pushed Bryce to the side, which really didn't work, but allowed some space for Jeff. She then pushed Monty to side, allowing Scott to sit beside her.

"Let's let the party begin!" Justin exclaimed as he pulled a flask out of the inside of her tux right as the driver pulled out into the street.

Justin was the first to take a swig, followed by Jessica as the flask was passed around. When Alexandria received it, she paused, causing everyone to turn to her. "Come on, don't be a pussy!" Bryce teased. The girl shrugged, muttering out a 'Screw it' before she took the small, metal container to her lips. Little did she know, that one sip of vodka would lead to the biggest mistake of her life.

"If I get herpes, it was definitely Bryce," the girl spoke, causing everyone to laugh.

"Oh, fuck off," Bryce said with an eye roll. The drive to Liberty High was short. The large group of friends piled out of the limo, saying their goodbyes to the driver. "Last one in's getting slapped in the face or the ass!" Monty called out before running up the front steps of the high school. "What!" Jessica exclaimed, looking down at her heels, then back to Alexandria. Alexandria shrugged, following after the boys. The girls trotted up the stairs, eventually giving up. "Screw it," Alexandria said, which seemed to be her saying for the night.

"You guys are no fun," Monty whined. "Anyways, right this way, ladies," Bryce led the girls into the gymnasium, which was completely decorated. Nobody would ever have known that that's where the basketball and volleyball games were held.

"Whoa," Nova breathed out, finding herself at a loss for words as she admired the beauty of the large room. "I'm getting something to drink," Alexandria dismissed herself from the group, being followed after by Scott.

"Hey," Scott smiled, situating himself beside Alexandria as she poured herself a cup of the mystery red drink that was in the glass bowls. She turned around, standing beside Scott as she looked around the room.

"Hey," the girl greeted him, bringing the white paper cup to her lips with a smile.

"You, uh, you look great," Scott looked down at Alexandria. "You clean up pretty well yourself, too."

"Sorry, Scotty, I'm stealing your girl for a second," Bryce remarked before pulling Alexandria by her hand. "Hey, Alex," Bryce spoke.

"What, do you want me to suck your dick?" Alexandria joked, earning a look from Bryce. "It was a joke."

"What if I don't want it to be?" Bryce asked, leading Alexandria up the bleachers. "No," the girl breathed out, looking up at Bryce for any facial expression signals.

"I wasn't joking about what I commented on your Instagram earlier," Bryce admitted now that he sat beside Alexandria at the top of the bleachers, overlooking everyone else.

"Neither was I. I'm here, simply because I'm being nice for a change," the girl reminded him.

"You. Me. First slow dance," Bryce stood up. "We'll see," Alexandria followed his actions before walking down the bleachers. She had Bryce right where she wanted him.

She was now on the basketball court, looking for her friends. When she heard the familiar laugh, she headed towards Jessica, Justin, and her other friends. "Guys, dance with me!" Jessica yelled over the music, trying to pull as many as her friends as her two hands would allow. Alexandria rolled her eyes, following after Jessica onto the dance floor.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

i cannot wait until everything
in alexandria's plan goes wrong 😄
wow, you guys are gonna hate me.