nine, what the hell is wrong with you.

≡ 009, CHAPTER NINE!

ALEXANDRIA FOUND HERSELF SITTING IN the living room of Bryce Walker's house. On the girl's left side was Jeff Atkins, and her right side was Sheri Holland. In each person's hand was a beer. Bryce stood in the middle, watching everyone in the circle.

"I ask a question, you answer or drink. If you're a honest person, you love this house sober. If not, may your parents give you mercy if you come home wasted!" Bryce shouted. "You ready?" the group of already-buzzed teenagers  bursted into a clutter of cheers.

"First up, we have the lady of the evening.. who, if I may add, beat me at a game of beer pong," Bryce slowly turned to Alexandria, which caused everyone to turn to her as well. "Shoot," Alexandria dared the boy.

"You still got your V-Card?" Bryce questioned, causing the crowd to murmur. Looking Bryce straight in the eye, she answered with "no, you?"

"You know, if you want—" Bryce began. "I don't," Alexandria leaned her back against the couch, taking a sip of beer as some of the girls in the room gave her dirty looks.

"Next, Scotty," Bryce said as he looked at Alexandria. The boy turned on his hell, turning his attention to the blonde-haired boy.

"The hickeys on your neck.." Bryce began, causing Monty to pin the boy down and lower the collar of his shirt to showcase the purplish marks. "Where'd you get them?" Bryce asked. Scott's eyes flickered to Alexandria who just sat back, completely relaxed.

"You and I both know the answer to that," Scott shrugged. "Well, we'd like to know!" Jessica slurred from where she stood behind Alexandria.

Scott shrugged once again, raised an eyebrow, and took a swig of beer. "Ah, you're no fun," Zach complained.

"Next.. Alex," Alexandria rolled her eyes. "Ag—" then she realized he was looking at Alex Standall, who should have been home with Nova, but Nova sat right beside him.

"The list. Why'd you put Alex on best ass?" Bryce asked, causing Alexandria to roll her eyes. "I mean," Alex's eyes flickered over to Alexandria. "Did I lie?" the boy smirked, causing the dogs in the room to hoot.

Alexandria lifted her middle finger, adding an eye roll.

After Bryce had questioned a few more people and a lot more people left the party, the room was now only the inner circle. Nova, Alex, Justin, and Jessica sat on one couch. Sheri, Marcus, Scott, Jeff, Zach, and Monty sat on the other two. Bryce still stood in the middle. Alexandria had her body sprawled out on a loveseat.

"Alex, you're up again," Bryce smirked once he turned to Alexandria. "Let's amp this game up a little," Bryce said while he walked to a cabinet, pulling out a long and clear, glass bottle of Vodka. "Alright," Alexandria sat up, crossing her legs underneath her in a criss-cross, applesauce formation.

"Last person you had sex with?" Bryce asked. Alexandria let out a laugh, reaching for the bottle. She took a swig, screwing her eyes shut at the disgusting liquid in her throat. "Come on!" Monty cried out.

"Alex, you're up again. Did you give those hickeys to Scotty over there?" Scott choked on his own saliva, turning his attention to Alexandria. The girl shrugged, "What's it to you? Brycey not getting enough of his own so you have to mess with Scott?" Alexandria spat.

"Is that a yes?" Bryce raised his eyebrows. Everyone had leaned in, looking for Alexandria's answer. Once again, looking Bryce in his eyes, "sure is".

"You're a bit of a freak," Monty chirped up. "No, she's a slut," Nova slurred. When the group turned their attention to Alexandria to see her reaction. "Yeah, sure," Alexandria told her best friend.  She wasn't about to start an argument with her best friend, when they'd both had too many drinks, especially in front of people they didn't necessarily call their friends.

"Why'd you agree to the bet out there?" Scott chimed in. "He wouldn't have won," Alexandria shrugged, turning to Scott with an annoyed look on her face. "And if he had won? Would you have gotten on your knees and—"

"Scott, shut up," Alexandria rolled her eyes. "Or what? You'll give me another hickey? You did that. Punch me? You won't do that. Suck my dick? You've done that, and probably would've sucked Bryce's too," Scott spat.

"Scott, what the hell is wrong with you?" Alexandria stood up, shouting at the boy. It didn't matter that the people with the biggest mouths were surrounding her. It was her against the world, and the two people who promised not the betray her, were the world.

"I should be asking the same question," Scott rose as well. "You two go talk that out. I'm... gonna head home," Alex stood up awkwardly. "Me too," Monty grabbed his letterman jacket from the back of the couch.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

#exposed 😄.

instagram isn't working and it
keeps closing every time i open
it, and i won't have wifi for
like, 3 days, so i can't delete it
then reinstall it 😢. now, imma be
forced to sit on wattpad all
day and prewrite chapters for
my books 😥✊.