eleven, i'll see you around.

≡ 011 CHAPTER ELEVEN!

"ALEX, HOW COULD YOU OUT NOVA LIKE that?" Jessica followed after Alexandria once she stormed inside. "She seemed to have no problem outing me, drunk and sober," Alexandria spat.

"Nova is your best friend, whether you like it or not. You've been friends since forever, longer than anyone at this school has," Jessica began, trying to reason with Alexandria.

"Jess, look, I appreciate your wise words, but it's over. Nova switched up on me, and I'm fine with that. I'm more of a lone wolf anyways," Alexandria shrugged.

"Cut the bullshit," Jessica pulled Alexandria into an empty classroom.

"You're hurt about whatever went down with Scott. Clearly, he's hurt, too. The shit he's been saying—He'd only say it if he truly had feelings for you."

"Calling me a slut means he loves me? Thanks, Jess, I didn't know that!" Alexandria smiled sarcastically.

"Scott isn't the one saying.. Scott said that he loved you, and you weren't ready for a relationship, so you broke it off," Jessica explained. After that, Alexandria stopped listening. Thoughts raced through her head.

He let his friends destroy her reputation. He was the reason that was happening, alongside Nova-Marie, but he was still part of the problem. But, one thought remained in Alexandria's head. Was it true? Did he love her?

"If he loved me like he says he does, he wouldn't have let his friends shred me into pieces," Alexandria spoke as she felt warm tears sting her eyes. "Alex—" Jessica began.

"I'll see you in fourth," Alexandria wiped the tears at her eyes as she walked out the classroom. As she did that, she bumped into someone. Looking into those blue eyes only made her want to cry more.

"Alex," Scott began. "There's nothing you can say to me that would make me not want to punch you in the face right now."

"Then, punch me. I really don't care. I hurt the one person who I cared about, the one person who I said I wouldn't hurt. Alex, I'm so sorry," Scott spoke. Behind Scott, Alexandria saw the boy's friends approaching.