twenty one, the dogs of liberty high.

≡ 021 CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE!

"HEAD HOME AFTER THE MOVIE, AND IF YOU decide to do anything else, Alex, text me, please," Marisol told the girls as they all exited the house. They were headed down to the Crestmont to spend the last day of winter break together. In less than six hours, the girls would be heading home, and in less than twenty-four hours, Alexandria would be back at school.

The nine girls stood behind Alexandria as she bought the tickets to see Thor: Ragnorak. Alexandria turned around, nodding at the girls before they headed inside. "Bye, Han!" Alexandria called out to the brunette.

After purchasing over a hundred dollars worth of refreshments, the girls stood at the bar, getting straws napkins, and/or extra butter. Aukereya turned around, mumbling out a "Wow, they're all hot."

Alexandria turned around, almost choking on the handful of popcorn she just tossed into her mouth. There they were. All seven of the boys walked into the building.

"I'm getting their numbers, I don't care," Aukereya set her food on the counter before Alexandria pulled her by her arm. "They're the dicks I told you about," Alexandria whispered.

"Which one's Bryce? We're jumping him," Chanel asked, turning to Alexandria. "Not happening, let's go before they see me and say some dumb sh—" Too late.

"Alexandria Miller!" Montgomery de la Cruz shouted from across the room, causing all of the boys' heads to snap. "Fuck," Alexandria muttered. Her cousins turned to her, ready to pounce if the boys said anything. Then, there they were. The seven boys stood in front of the thirteen girls.

"Well, introduce us," Bryce spoke, eyeing Aukereya. Alexandria rolled her eyes, letting out a sigh. "Dogs, my cousins. Cousins, the dogs of Liberty High."

Lachelle let out a snort at the shade her cousin had thrown. "Now, that's no introduction."

"Ladies, I'm Bryce. These are my friends, Marcus, Justin, Zach, Scott, Jeff, and Monty."

"Fine. Chanel, Isabella, Aukereya, Leena, Cass, Jackie, Shayla, Yana, November, Josslyn, Emily, Lachelle, meet the boys."

"The ones you love," Jeff spoke. "The one I love," Alexandria corrected him. Jackie leaned in, causing the cousins to all group up. "He's hot, is that Scott?" Jackie whispered, even though everyone could hear her. "He is hot, but that's Jeff. The one on the end is Scott," Alexandria whispered back, even though, once again, the boys could still hear her.

"Okay, tell us who is who," Josslyn whispered.

"Semi-tall, blonde one is Bryce. Complete dickhead. Tall, twig one is Marcus. Mr. President. Shorter brunette, Justin. Tall Asian. Zach. Freckles, Monty. Sexy, fit one, Jeff. And then there's Scott."

"Is Jeff the one you're with now?" Cass asked. "Jeez, Cass, don't say it any louder. The whole room didn't just hear you," Emily said sarcastically.

"And then there's Scott," Scott mumbled, earning a look from Alexandria. "Okay, well, we're gonna miss our movie.." Leena trailed off.

"I like him. He's hot," Yana blurted as she seemed to tend to do. "Who?" the boys asked. "Uh, Jeff.."

"He's kind of banging your cousin," Bryce stated. "Okay, I'm leaving now," Alexandria walked off. "Bye, douchebags," Aukereya waved before following after her cousin. "Toodles!" November called as she followed her other cousins. "If you ever want my number, ask Alex," Shayla winked before walking off as well.

"Uh, ignore her," Chanel spoke before struggling to carry her tower of food. She eventually maintained the junk food, trailing after her cousins.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

okay, no more filler chapters.
back on track of making scott
and alex canon 💞💖💕💘💗.
anyways, their relationship
will based off of the song
never forget you by zara
larsson & mnek 😄👋.