eighteen, i'll kill her.

≡ 018 CHAPTER EIGHTEEN!

ALEXANDRIA RELUCTANTLY FOLLOWED HANNAH into the girls' locker room. She wanted nothing more to follow Scott, to tell him what really happened, to tell him that she wanted no one other than him, that she loved him and probably would, that she had never loved anybody, and he meant so much to her, but she couldn't.

Alexandria pushed the girls' locker room door, seeing her best friend on the floor, throwing up into a trash can. "Nova, how much did you drink?" Alexandria asked, rushing to her best friend's aid. She lifted the girl's hair, holding it out of her face.

"Not enough, because I still heard everything that happened between you and Bryce. I—It keeps playing in my mind," Nova choked out before puking once again. "Y—You were in here?" Alexandria asked, her breath shaky.

"Yeah, why would you—" Nova stopped to throw up again. "Why would you do that to Scott? How could you do that to Scott?"

"How could I—Have you lost your dann mind?" Alexandria raised her voice, ignoring the fact that Hannah still stood in the room. "Have you?" Nova stood up from the trashcan, turning to Alexandria. "You were in here! You let him rape me!" Alexandria screamed, suddenly feeling tears form in her eyes.

"Why are you—" Nova stopped in the middle of her sentence before leaning over the trashcan once again.

"Why are you lying? Is it because Bryce exposed you? Is it because precious, little Scotty found out? Alex, wake up! Scott doesn't want you, and the only person who does is Bryce! You know what? He doesn't even want you! He just wants to claim you! Do you regret it? Is that why you're lying?"

"Nova, you're supposed to be my best friend! How the fuck do you not believe me? We're supposed to be in this together!" Alexandria yelled, the tears now pouring out of her eyes. She'd cried too much lately.

"Was Bryce lying? Tell me that!"

"Nova, you're so fucking stupid!" Alexandria laughed out as she threw her hands in the air to illustrate how frustrated she was. "Of course he fucking lied! Do you not remember the part when you were in here? Did you not hear me screaming 'no'? Or are you too fucking wasted to even hear clearly?" Alexandria brushed past Nova, making sure her shoulder pressed against Nova's. Aggravated, Nova grabbed Alexandria's hair, but failed because the alcohol stopped her from being able to control her limbs.

"Nova, I'm not about to fight you. You're drunk, but you know where I live. You can run up, or I will. I'm tired of you thinking you can walk over me."

"Do you regret it? Do you regret choosing Bryce over Scott?" Nova called after Alexandria. "The only thing I regret is forgiving you for the all the shit you've done to me. Bye, Han, I'll see you after break," Alexandria said before walking out of the room that smelled of Nova's puke.

"Alex! There you are! Bryce and Scott got into a fight! It's bad! Monty jumped in, and—" Jessica stopped when she saw the tears that streamed down Alexandria's face and when she heard the sobs coming from the girl's throat.

"Lex, are you—" Sheri asked when she joined Jessica and Alexandria out in the dark hall. "I'm fine. I'll see you guys after break," Alexandria weakly smiled before wiping her tears with her wrist. She trotted down the hall, heading to the doors she and her "friends" came in through.

"Alexandria, did Bryce lie? Did you sleep with him?"

"You tell me. People seem to know me better than I know myself," the girl spat before continuing her walk.

Alexandria slammed the front door behind her, seeing the living room light was still on. "Alex? How'd it go, mija?" Marisol called from the couch. Alexandria walked into the living room, standing in the light. Her mom looked over at the girl's tear-stained face.

"Oh, Alex! What happened?" Marisol ushered the girl over to her, wrapping her arms around her. Alexandria decided that she'd no longer hold it all in. There, she told her mother everything, from what really happened at her last school, about Scott, about Nova, all of it. Except.. she left out one, significant part. The fact that Bryce Walker raped her. Marisol was the definition of crazy, and she'd probably kill Bryce. "That pinche pendeja. I'll kill her," Marisol threatened as Alexandria sobbed into her mother's arms. Alexandria let out a soft laugh, "I told her we could fight, but I don't think she's up for it."

"My girl."

Alexandria laid on the couch, her head resting her mother's lap where she cried and slept for the rest of the night.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

they're gonna fight btw
💞💖💕💓💘💗 and the
first win in alexandria's
story will be her fight
with nova, then her life
will get better. the fight
is a metaphor 😄

goodnight, guys. i love
you all. reading your
comments make me so
happy. like a lot of you
wanna fight bryce, and
i #stan you guys
💞💖💕💓💘💗😘😚😍