Prologue

"Right here and now you need to tell me what you want," he said in a most dominant tone I've ever heard. His usually hazel eyes were glowing a very dark green. Every word sent blood rushing to my core. I felt my body begin to beg for his touch. Needing for him to please me. With every movement he made, it became increasingly difficult to control my breathing. His face was just inches away from mine. His eyes taking note of every detail of my actions. "Little girl. Tell daddy what you want."

A blush spread across my face. All of the dirty thoughts I've ever had about this man all came rushing to my mind at once. All I had to do is tell him, but I couldn't bring myself to voice those thoughts. I couldn't use those dirty words even if I tried. He swiftly lifted me up in which my body naturally wrapped my legs around his waist. My actions brought a smile to his handsome face as he placed me on the counter, allowing my legs to dangle from it. He stared deep into my eyes as he allowed his hands to travel smooth and gently up my legs arriving at the zipper on my shorts. Removing his hand, he smiled with satisfaction as a pout crept across my face due to the absence of his touch.

"Tell me what you want, kitten," He said in a deep husky tone as he placed both of his hands on either side of the counter behind me. Trapping me between him and the counter. Oh, how he made my desire for him to take me even greater.

"I want daddy," I said barely above a whisper, hoping he'd just give me what I wanted already. I knew he was teasing me and wouldn't stop until he had his way.

"You already have Daddy, kitten." He leans forward kissing my nose making me scrunch it up. After pondering the thought of telling him, my body ached. It longed for him to be inside of me. He had barely touched me and yet, just his words made my core throb.

"I want daddy to h-have his c-cookie," I said looking down at my lap. How I could feel the smirk he had on his face.

"Was that so hard princess?" He whispers into my ear before gently biting it, sending chills down my spine. After lifting my shirt up and above my head, he slipped my shorts down my legs before stepping back to admire my features. "Are you sure you want this princess?" He asked rhetorically as he already knew the answer to that. He was more of a tease than anything else. Swiftly picking me up he carried me to his room, or as I like to call it, the wolf's den.