Chapter 22

Once the door closed, Carter turned his attention towards me. "You know what you did was wrong, right munchkin?" Choosing to nod, Carter sighed. "I don't want to punish you, but I have no choice. How will you learn if I don't?" I sat on the bed quietly as he thought of a punishment for me. "Take off your shorts and underwear and bend over on the bed," he sighed. Doing as told, I discarded my clothes to the floor and bent over onto the bed. "You get 10 spankings, munchkin, as well as corner time for ten minutes,  do you understand?" Nodding, he continued speaking. "Remember at any time you can say your safe word," he said as he rubbed my bum. Holding down my back, he smacked my butt cheek really hard. Biting my lip, I stayed quiet as I tried to force the tears, that were forming, to go away. This process continued for the remaining 9 with each hit being harder than the last, leaving me a crying mess. Sitting me in a chair, I had to face the corner for ten minutes with my butt stinging so bad that it was hard to sit still. After my ten minutes, Carter called me. Waddling over to him, I began crying as he opened his arm wide allowing me to cuddle up to him.

"I so s-sowwy papa. I no mean be bad," I cried into his shirt. Kissing my head, he held me tightly as he rubbed some cooling cream on my bum to ease the pain. Laying on top of him, he continued to rub my back until I was calm again. As my breathing slowed, he put on a movie for me to watch. As Coraline played on the tv, I kissed Carter on his lips. Pulling away, he smiled at me. I couldn't help myself, his lips tasted so good against mine as I kissed him passionately.

"Munchkin, are you okay?" He asked as we pulled away to get some air. Putting the back of his hand on my head, he began to check for what I'm guessing was a fever. "You don't feel warm to me. Are you feeling sick?" He questioned as his expression was filled with worry.

"W-want papa m-make me feel good," I blushed as I slowly grind my exposed part against his covered one. Blushing, he looked away leaving his neck wide open. Leaning forward, I started nibbling on his neck while also leaving wet kisses. In doing this I felt him grow hard underneath me. "P-pwease," I began to beg as I continued what I was doing. Flipping us over, Papa began to kiss down my body until he reached my princess part. As he began to glide his tongue against my wet slit, I bit my lip to hold in my moan.

"Damn, you taste so fucking good," he said before he began to eat me out like I was the last meal he was ever going to have. Continuing to lick, he spread my legs wider so that he could have a better angle for what he was doing. My hands found their way into his hair, gripping it tightly as I felt pleasure spreading through my body. Releasing a moan, Papa looked up at me. "Shhh, princess. We wouldn't want anyone else to hear." He smirked, putting his head back down as I bit my lip hard to prevent any moans from escaping. Without warning, I came in his mouth. Not stopping, he proceeded to lick me clean before leaning up. Climbing on top of me, he kissed my lips. Tastes...sweet. "Come on, princess. Let's get you all washed up," He said picking me up and placing me on his hip. Filling up the tub with warm water and bubbles, he placed me in along with a few bath toys.

"Papa come in?" I asked just before he exited the bathroom.

"You want me to get in with you?" He asked as a blush spread across his face. Papa is so adorable when he blushes. It makes me smile. Nodding, he agreed. Taking in his body as he got undressed, I noticed his 6 pack that was coming in. Along with a visible V-line. "You like what you see?" He questioned with a smile on his face. A blush crept on my face as I nodded my head. After getting in the tub, he sat behind me and began to wash me while I played with my toys. As he washed my hair, a purr left my lips. "Are you a kitten, munchkin?" He smiled. I couldn't help it, he was massaging my scalp and it felt so good.

"Yuppies papa," I said smiling back at him. At this moment, I felt nothing but utter happiness. I didn't have to worry about him cheating on me, or hurting me. I didn't have to wonder what he was doing because he was right here next to me.

"You're so adorable munchkin," he said as he continued to wash my hair. Once he was finished, I turned around to face him. Leaving forward, I kissed his lips and began to nibble on them. "What's this all about?" He asked blushing as he pulled away. I could feel that he was becoming hard again.

"N-nothing I just," I paused for a moment before looking away.

"Just what?" He asked as he gently guides my face to look up at him with his hand.

"I just love you, is all." Once those words left my mouth, I was gently pulled on top of Carter. Kissing me passionately, he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. Slightly raising my body up, he gently lowered me back down on top of him. It hurt slightly to take him in, but once I started to ride him the pain eased.

"Fuck, faster baby," he moaned as he grabbed my butt tightly. Meeting me halfway, he began to pound into me. Wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, I moaned as he pleased my body. "I love you so fucking much princess," he growled into my ear as I came on his shaft. Slowing down, I continued to move my body against his. "Right there, right there princess," he moaned as I continued what I was doing. Not too long after, he grabbed my waist and began to pound into me with so much force until his warm liquids spilled into me. "You were so good kitten," he panted as he kissed my lips. Wrapping a towel around myself, we both exited the bathroom and headed into my room. Closing the door, we got dressed. When we opened the door, everyone was watching us expectantly.

"What?" I asked confused as to why everyone was watching us.

"Nothing," Nya and Percy said at the same time.

"Uh, Carter. Fuck you're so tight," Mykelle joked as she burst out laughing. A blush spread across both of our faces as we looked at each other before looking at everyone else.

"Shut up and go text Derik," mommy said to Mykelle, shutting her up instantly. Going to take a seat on the couch, Denver stared hard as he saw that Carter was heading over to sit next to me.

"Betraying the Alpha is betraying the pack," Denver muttered as he was clenching his fist tightly. Looking over to him, Carter took a seat at the table instead of with me, causing a pout to spread across my face. Why isn't he sitting with me?