Chapter 13

I love my beans so much I decided to update twice today 💕💗Enjoy!!

(Time Skip Four Months Ahead)

Being around everyone here has made me feel like I finally have a real family. After I got settled in here, I haven't been able to spend much time with Denver because he has been preparing to become alpha. The most I get to see him is either during training, at dinner, or when he tucks me in for bed. I know this is something he has to do, but sometimes I get lonely. I had my first transformation two months ago. It really opened my eyes and got it through my head that all of this was real. It occurred during a battle when a pack of rogues tried to steal from us. Denver had told me to stay back and to not engage in the fight because I hadn't shifted yet. I'm a strong warrior and wasn't going to let something like not shifting hold me back. I ran out of the house and into the field where I saw that Mykelle was hurt pretty badly. I couldn't just sit back and let the people I care about get hurt. Without a second thought, I ran towards her as fast as I could. I jumped up and felt my body changing. I pounced on top of her opponent and snapped her neck. I tossed the body to the side, allowing Mykelle to stand up She stared at me for a long moment before realizing it was me. We began helping everyone else and were able to push back the rogues resulting in our victory. Even though I was eventually punished by daddy, I felt that helping everyone was worth it.

Jogging around the lake near the house, I was trying to push my limits and see how fast I could run. After beating my record, took a break and sat on the edge of the creek in the grass. Flying past me, a beautiful butterfly caught my attention resulting in my almost immediate slip into little space. I kindly follow Mr. Butterly as he led me around the lake landing on a pretty flower. Taking a picture of Mr. Butterfly, I made sure I got the right angle so that I could draw a picture for daddy.

 Butterfly, I made sure I got the right angle so that I could draw a picture for daddy

After taking the picture, my phone started ringing. I furrowed my brow and answered. "Hello?"

"Where are you?" Daddy asked a bit upset.

"I'm out running, why?"

"Come to the Alpha's office now and if I find out that you were out running by the lake, you're going to wish you never disobeyed me," he threatened before hanging up the phone. I stood there stunned for a bit before I shook it off and sprinted towards the packhouse. Once I made it inside, I headed to the office and knocked on the door. I was greeted by Alpha Jackson and two familiar faces. "Carter!" I exclaimed as I ran over to hug him. Turning around I hugged daddy.

"Now that's everyone is here we can resume our conversation," Jackson said. "Carter, with your dad retiring, I'm sure you are aware of your new duties." New duties? He never told me about this, and to be quite honest, I didn't even know that Carter was also a wolf. That was, until a couple of months ago.

"Yes, sir. I am aware." He nodded, his voice coming out in a very serious tone.

"Veronica, I know this will be a strange request to ask of you," Jackson started. "But will you please answer me a few questions." In response, I nodded my head allowing him to ask his questions. "When you and Denver first touched, did you feel an electrical shock go through your body." Once again, I nodded my head letting him continue. "Ever since then have you had this strange attraction to him. Whether it's to be around him or to be with him?" After answering his questions, Jackson asked me to wait outside, closing the door behind me. Being the nosy person that I am, I pressed my ear up against the wall. "Why haven't you bitten her already?" Jackson asked his son.

"There are some complications."

"Such as?"

"De'nya asked me not to."

"You are an Alpha, you do not take orders from people under you," he said in a disapproving tone.

"She's my friend, Dad. I respect her wishes."

"You need to think about the pack and not your friend. Do what you think is best for the pack. We need a Luna, Winter! Especially after what happened with Evy."

"Dad-"

"Do what you need to do to secure your status. Members are already starting to doubt that you will be a successful leader. Do not let your family down." With that the meeting was over, Carter and Daddy finally walked out of the office. Carter hugged me saying he would see me later, leaving me alone with Daddy. Grabbing my hand, he led me into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry, love?" He asked. Why is he was showing me attention all of a sudden? Wasn't he just upset with me? Either way, I don't mind though, in fact, I enjoy it. Nodding my head yes, he made me a bowl of fresh fruits. The fruits tasted sweeter up here, mainly because it's grown here itself. After finishing all the yummy fruit, Daddy and I sat at the table in comfortable silence. Feeling something on my leg, I looked down at my thigh. Daddy was tracing shapes which gave me a tingly sensation down there. Shifting a little, I looked up at daddy. His eyes were glowing a dark green, almost as if they were filled with lust. Before I could speak his lips were on mine, moving against each other in sync. Pulling away he kissed down my neck. The tingly sensation becoming greater until I felt a sharp pain in my neck.

"Daddy!" I whimpered a bit as Denver licked the spot until it stopped hurting.

"Shh, princess," he whispered in my ear before continuing to kiss along my neck.

"Daddy," I spoke. Something was beginning to wake up in me and I didn't know how long I would be able to control it. Moving away from my neck, he looked stared into my eyes. "M-my princess part is all tingly," I said looking away. Gently grabbing my face, I was forced to look him in the eyes before he spoke.

"Right here and now you need to tell me what you want," he said in a most dominant tone I've ever heard. His usually hazel eyes were glowing a very dark green. Every word sent blood rushing to my core. I felt my body begin to beg for his touch. Needing for him to please me. With every movement he made, it became increasingly difficult to control my breathing. His face was just inches away from mine. His eyes taking note of every detail of my actions. "Little girl. Tell daddy what you want."

A blush spread across my face. All of the dirty thoughts I've ever had about this man all came rushing to my mind at once. All I had to do is tell him, but I couldn't bring myself to voice those thoughts. I couldn't use those dirty words even if I tried. He swiftly lifted me up in which my body naturally wrapped my legs around his waist. My actions brought a smile to his handsome face as he placed me on the counter, allowing my legs to dangle from it. He stared deep into my eyes as he allowed his hands to travel smooth and gently up my legs arriving at the zipper on my shorts. Removing his hand, he smiled with satisfaction as a pout crept across my face due to the absence of his touch.

"Tell me what you want, kitten," He said in a deep husky tone as he placed both of his hands on either side of the counter behind me. Trapping me between him and the counter. Oh, how he made my desire for him to take me even greater.

"I want daddy," I said barely above a whisper, hoping he'd just give me what I wanted already. I knew he was teasing me and wouldn't stop until he had his way.

"You already have Daddy, kitten." He leans forward kissing my nose making me scrunch it up. After pondering the thought of telling him, my body ached. It longed for him to be inside of me. He had barely touched me and yet, just his words made my core throb.

"I want Daddy to h-have his c-cookie," I said looking down at my lap. How I could feel the smirk he had on his face.

"Was that so hard princess?" He whispers into my ear before gently biting it, sending chills down my spine. After lifting my shirt up and above my head, he slipped my shorts down my legs before stepping back to admire my features. "Are you sure you want this princess?" He asked rhetorically as he already knew the answer to that. He was more of a tease than anything else. Swiftly picking me up he carried me to his room, or as I like to call it, the wolf's den.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ended it there because the chapter was getting kinda long. Please don't shame me for my bad photoshopped picture I really did try with what I had. Let me know in the comments if you want a smut scene or if you're not interested I really would like to know so that I can make this story the best for my readers. Anywayz, I hope you enjoy reading my book. Remember to stay awesome my Lil beans.
Much love,
✨🛎