Chapter 20

Thank you for all of those who commented on my side note from the other day. It really means a lot to me, and I just want you guys to know that I really do appreciate you guys and everything that you've done for me. Without further ado, welcome to chapter 20.☺️

After about an hour of bouncing, I excused myself letting Carter know I had to use the bathroom. Coming out of the stall, I was washing my hands when I heard the door open.  Considering it was a public bathroom, I paid it no mind as I continued to wash my hands. I felt two hands grip my waist before I was forcefully bent over the counter. "Why are you being so difficult, princess?" Denver asks as he's pulling up my dress and down my panties.

"D-Denver w-what are you-" just as he cut me off, I noticed we were the only two in here with the door being locked.

"You've been a bad girl, princess. You broke a very important rule," he whispered. I was about to speak when a harsh slap went across my butt. "No one is allowed to touch what's daddy's, especially boys," he growled. "And you let him kiss you... 35," he muttered, shaking his head in the process.

"Denver you can't do that," I said attempting to get out of his grip.

"I can do whatever the hell I want Veronica," he said in that dominant voice that sends chills down my body. I can't let him have his way. "Now let me take over, princess. Give up your control to me." With that, his hand came in contact with my skin. This repeated a little over thirty times. Even though tears stained my eyes, my body and wolf betrayed me as he ran his fingers over my wet slit. "You seem to have enjoyed your punishment princess," he smirked. I wanted to tell him to shut up so badly but he began teasing my clit with his tip. Whispering his name, he continued to tease. "Beg princess," he said with a sense of cockiness. Pouting, I didn't want to beg. I just wanted him to please me and then leave. Continuing to tease me, a hard slap came across my bum releasing an involuntary moan. "I know you want it. Baby all you have to do is beg and I'll make you feel really good," he whispered into my ear just before placing kisses on my neck.

"P-please," Ember began to beg, giving into him.

"Please what?" He questioned as his fingers found their place inside of me. "Let go, baby. All you do is give up your control and beg," he said nibbling on my ear.

"Please, please give it to me." I hate my wolf for caving, but what more could I do? My wolf wanted her mate, but I wanted him to stay away. Knowing how bad he hurt me, but also knowing how good he makes me feel, I couldn't win. He took his chance and slid in between my wet folds, saying how I was so good at taking him all in or something. I don't know because I didn't pay much attention to him, focusing only on the pleasure he gave my body.

After we cleaned up our mess, he exited the bathroom. Leaving me by myself, I looked at myself in the mirror. I wiped the tears that had begun streaming down my face, collapsing to the floor on my butt. I couldn't stop the tears that freed themselves from my eyes. He was making things worse. I was doing so good until he came back here. Thoughts of probability flooded my mind as I began to think of him doing things with her that he did with me. Gathering what little mental strength I had left, I exited the bathroom heading towards the gaming area. Not bothering to let anyone know where I was going, I wandered around playing various games until I bumped into someone. Looking up, he had glowing icy blue eyes.

"Where have you been?" He said calmly, yet, the dominance that emanated from his voice frightened me. Remembering my last punishment, I grabbed his hand while he lead us outside. Sitting down on a bench, he pulled me onto his lap. "Explain...Why does it look like you've been crying?" Carter calmly asked as his features softened as he studied me. Before I could respond, Mommy and the others caught up with Denver glaring at Carter from behind the twins.

"There you are," Nya smiled. "We were worried about you sweetness. Next time if you want to go anywhere, always have Carter or one of us go with you okay? We wouldn't want you getting lost," she said poking my nose making me scrunch it up.

"Y-yes ma'am," I nodded looking up at Carter. He smiled and kissed my cheek causing me to giggle. Placing me back on my feet, we walked hand in hand as all of us traveled throughout the area with the outdoor rides. The entire time, I felt Denver's eyes on me. It was like he was trying to use his eyes to burn a hole through me. However, no matter how much Denver stared, Carter distracted me making me forget my worries if only for a moment.

—————————————————————

What does he do for u
that I don't

Me: For starters, he shows me
attention😌 something u
stopped doing for her😒

If you're trying to make
me jealous it's working
so knock it off🙄😒

Me: Now why would I try
Idc if u jelly that's u😋

U just don't learn
do you😐

Me: And u don't listen stop trying
to ruin today for me, u already
got what u wanted so, leave me
alone

I'm not leaving u alone
we're mates and I love
u😍😘💗❤️😌

Me: Sure🙄 should've said that
before you cheated smh🤦🏽‍♀️
Bye stop texting me

—————————————————————

Putting my phone away, I grabbed Carter's hand as I excitedly pointed towards the Ferris wheel. I've always seen them but never actually got on one. Giving the man the tickets, we sat inside the cart waiting for it to start up. Once it started, I held on tightly to Carter which resulted in a light blush beginning to appear on his face. Stopping at the top, I got to see an amazing view of the park.

Having overwhelming joy run through me, I kissed Carter deeply on his lips before pulling away

Having overwhelming joy run through me, I kissed Carter deeply on his lips before pulling away. "I love you so much," I giggled as my excitement was too much for me to control. Gently caressing my cheek, he pulled me in for another kiss. His lips felt so cool against mine as I licked his bottom lip before nibbling on it. My wolf whining the entire time because we weren't  kissing our mate. Getting off the Ferris wheel, Nya and the others were waiting for us. Running to her, I hugged her so tightly and began to explain my experience on the Ferris wheel. Even though he wasn't close, I thought I heard Carter mumble 'I love you too.' We all headed to a hotel to sleep in for the night. The boys stayed in one room while the girls stayed in another. Even though we had separate rooms, we were all in the boys' room watching movies. Eventually, everyone fell asleep leaving  Denver and I the last ones awake.

"I need to talk to you," he said getting up off the couch. I looked down at Carter who was fast asleep on my lap, his peaceful features were so mesmerizing I almost forgot that someone else was awake. "Veronica," Denver whisper-shouted my name. Rolling my eyes, I gently moved from underneath Carter and followed Denver to the other room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think is going to happen next?🙂 I know you guys might be confused with how close her and Carter are getting but you'll be fine. At least for now. What do you think Denver needed to talk to Veronica about? Anywayz, I hope your day is going good and remember to stay awesome my lil beans.
Much love,
✨🛎