Chapter 14

Laying me down on his bed, he went and locked his door. His eyes, dark green like the forest at night as he took my underwear off of me. Getting on the bed, he slowly crawled towards me. Like a predator sneaking up on its prey. Climbing on top of me, he kissed my lips hungrily while his hands gently caressed my skin. Desire began burning inside of me, as I was becoming impatient as to how slow he was moving. Slowly taking off his shirt, I admired his abs as he threw it to the floor. Pulling down his pants and underwear at the same time, I saw daddy had a good 9 inches. Nibbling on my neck, Daddy slowly moved down my body. Putting my left breast in his mouth, he began to suck while he teased my right nipple before switching sides. Feeling my core throbbing, I released a soft moan getting Daddy's attention. "Do you want Daddy to make you feel good princess?" I nodded to which he trailed down my stomach leaving wet kisses behind. Reaching my womanhood, Daddy kissed my inner thigh making my body shiver.

He smirked at the reaction I had given him as he continued his kisses, trailing up my thigh. Placing light kisses on my slit, he looked up at me one more time. "Are you sure you want this princess?"

"Yes, I'm sure, Winter." Once those words left my lips, his lips attached themselves to my clit. Sucking hard as Daddy pushed a finger inside of me, pumping gently. Adding another finger, he continued to work his magic as his tongue licked up and down my slit causing me to moan out and grip the sheets.

"You're so tight, " Daddy said smirking. Getting up, he lined up his part at my entrance. As he pushed himself into me, tears began to blur my sight. Kissing me until he was fully inside, I was in pain at first. However, his kisses calmed me down as he told me how good of a job I was doing. As he began to slowly move inside of me, the pain between my thighs eased making it feel much better. After a little, he started to pick up the pace until he was pounding into me at a high speed. Digging my nails into his back, an unbelievable amount of pleasure was spreading through my body. Another moan escaping my lips only gave him more motivation, as he wrapped his hand around my throat as he was pounding harder while going deeper. "Cum for me, princess," he whispered into my ear to which I obeyed. Cumming on his shaft, his warm liquids spilled into my hole as he rode out our highs until we were left breathless. We went for another 6 mind-blowing rounds before I passed out.

Waking up, the bed was empty next to me. I tried to sit up when my body began to ache in pain. "Daddy?" I started crying. Hearing me, he opened the bathroom door and scooped me up in his arms before bouncing me on his hip.

"What's wrong, princess?" He asks with a look of concern as he's rubbing my back.

"Hurts," I mumbled hiding my face in the crook of his neck.  Realizing what I meant, he carried me into the bathroom. As he tried to set me on the counter, I began crying and clinging onto him even tighter. Letting out a defeated sigh, he held onto me tightly as he ran the water. After adding bubbles and bath toys, Daddy placed me into the warm water which helped ease the pain.

"Here, take this medicine to help with the pain," he said handing me a pill and a glass of water. Trusting him, I took the pill without a second thought before relaxing in the water. After a little while, Daddy washed me up making sure to clean me gently when he got to my princess parts. Wrapping me up in a towel, he carried me to his bed laying me down. Leaning forward, he placed kisses all over my face causing me to giggle. Our moment, however, was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Denver," Carter called from the other side of the door. Rolling his eyes, Daddy called back telling him to give us a minute. After getting me dressed, I dangled my feet over the edge of the bed while daddy answered the door. "Alpha Jackson wants you," Carter says to Daddy while looking past him to me.

"Go get the twins and tell them to watch her. Even though you are going to my 3rd in command, I just don't trust you to be alone with my little girl," Daddy said pushing past Carter. Not saying anything, Carter takes one more glance at me before running off. Why was he staring at me like that? Not too much later there is another knock on my door.

"Vee, it's us," Myke's voice calls from the other side of the door. Opening the door, Myke rushed in hugging me tightly. Sniffing for a second, she paused. "You smell different, not by much but different for sure. Carter doesn't she smell different?" She waved him over. However, he didn't move from his spot in the doorway.

"I can tell from here. The scent is strong," he says coldly, looking down the hallway. Soon Nya walks down the hallway, hugging Carter before coming into the room to hug me.

"You don't smell like you," She frowned. Backing away only slightly so she could see my face she spotted something on me. "Veronica Charlie Grey," she growled. "What the hell is that on your neck?"

"Please don't tell me that's what I think it is," Myke gasped as she noticed what her sister was talking about. Grabbing my wrist tightly, Mommy dragged me into the bathroom making me face the mirror as she pointed out the mark I had on my neck.

"How did you get that?" Mommy presses as squeezes my wrist, growing angrier by the second.

"Denver gave it to her," Carter scoffed as he walked into the room carrying the clothes that Denver and I were wearing before. Stunned, I tried to explain but I couldn't find the words to form a proper sentence. Heading towards my door, Nya stormed out of the room. Following her, I grabbed her hand and pleaded with her not to talk to Denver.

"Veronica, I swear if you don't get the fuck away from me, I will hurt you," she threatened to which I backed off only slightly.

"I'm old enough to make my own decisions," I defended. Stopping dead in her tracks, she turned around.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to, but you better learn your place or I will not hesitate to beat your ass," she retorts. Walking outside to the training area, she spotted Denver. Charging towards him, she shifted into her wolf form. Not knowing what else to do, I chased after her. Shifting, I tackled her to the ground as I stood in front of Denver. The shock of our interaction, hitting everyone.

"Back off," I barked at her as I stood my ground.

"Not a chance," she growled stepping closer. Carter was noticeable in the distance as Percy called out to De'nya.

"What are you doing? Nya you don't want to do this. Stand down," he told Nya but of course, she didn't. I guess her wolf was talking to his because he called back out to her. "MARCY DON'T!" He yelled as she charged towards me.