Epilogue

(Two years later)

"Are you sure all of this is okay?" I asked as Jackson and Corey, his nephew, filled the shopping cart with clothes for me. Pausing, they both turned to look at me.

"Yes," they both said in unison before going back to filling the cart up. It's okay to get a few new things, but buying the entire store is another. I know I'm supposed to be disguised but all of these clothes aren't necessary. Before I knew it, I was being shoved into a dressing room to try on some of the clothes they had picked out. After putting the clothes on, I stepped out of the changing room. I felt a little nervous as both men examined the dress that was on my body. It was a simple dark blue dress that hugged my figure rather perfectly.

"Looks good," Jackson said as he smiled up at me.

"What do you mean, "Looks good." She looks fucking hot," Corey said lightly shoving Jackson. Corey is really a sweetheart but sometimes his playful flirting can go a little too far. He still has the scar I gave him to prove it. Still, turning a little red, I stood there looking around until Jackson gave me another outfit and sent me back off into the changing room. After getting rid of some of the outfits they didn't like, we still had a full buggy of clothes. I didn't bother trying to tell them that I didn't need all these clothes because they would insist that I do. Nearing the register, they began to pile the clothes in front of the cashier.

'I'm sorry,' I mouthed to her. I'm sure that this will take long. She simply smiled.

'Never let guys pick things out,' she mouthed back and gave a small wink. It had taken a little over 45 minutes for her to finish scanning everything. I really did feel bad for her. Jackson paid for everything while Corey began flirting with the cashier. She didn't pay him much mind as she continued to do her job. Leaving the store, we packed up all the bags in the trunk before heading home.

"Are you ready for the surprise, Roni?" Corey said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. Why isn't he sitting in the front seat again?

"I guess...I don't know. You guys have done so much for me already. I don't really think I need another surprise," I sighed as I removed Corey's arm from where it was positioned. Reaching the house, we began to bring the bags inside. I was carrying the last bag up to my room when Corey pinned me up against the wall. "M-may you p-please move," I asked feeling rather uncomfortable. Instead of doing what I asked, he leaned down and started kissing my neck. As I tried to push him off of me, his grip on my wrists tightened.

"Corey," Jackson shouted from the kitchen. Letting go of me, he smirked.

"This isn't over, kitten," he whispered into my ear before kissing my lips hard. As he walked towards Jackson's direction, I ran upstairs. Where is Ember when I need her? Probably taking a nap, as always. Sitting the bag down by my door, I continued down the gray hallway until I reached Acacia's room. Hearing a little voice, I began to quietly listen.

"Good, now slowly ease into it," the voice said. Peeking into the room, my little girl was a wolf. 'Shit!' I said in my head. Opening the door, I stepped in and grabbed my pup.

"Hi, baby," I coed to which I received a growl in return. "What's your name sweetness?"

'Jem,' the voice echoed in my head. My baby is so young and already found her wolf. I need to talk to Jackson about this, but I don't want to be around Corey at the moment. Rocking my pup back and forth in my arms, I let Ember talk to Jem. After a little while, my baby slowly turned back to herself. "Mommy?" Acacia said as she looked up at me with a confused expression. Smiling, I placed a kiss on her forehead before setting her back on the floor to play. Exiting her room, I closed the door behind me. Suddenly, I slammed against the wall.

"What the hell," I growled lowly. Pressing his lips against mine, he bit down softly. Finally, Ember comes out and punches him in the stomach sending him toppling over. "Don't you ever touch me like that again," I muttered before heading downstairs.

"Hey, Roni-what happened?" Jackson asked as he noticed the slight irritation I held in my expression.

"Your nephew doesn't know how to keep his hands to myself," I mumbled as I heard Corey stumble down the stairs.

"Corey, keep your hands to yourself. I wouldn't want to tell Denver about your behavior with his mate," Jackson said glaring at him. "Roni make sure to have yours and the girls' things packed for about a week. We're going to be traveling somewhere so make sure to bring everything you need," Jackson said as he grabbed Corey by his hair pulling him towards the kitchen. Sighing, I decided to go to the girls' playroom. They each have their own room so they tend to play in their rooms instead of here. Opening the door, I managed to spot a little ball of fur bouncing around the room. My pups are growing up too fast. Taking a seat on the floor, I watched until my pup got tired. Slowly crawling towards me, my baby laid in my lap.

"Hi baby," I cooed at my pup. "What's your name?"

'Emerald,' she mumbled before falling asleep. Getting up, I carried her up to her room before tucking her into bed. Transforming back into her human form, I smiled as I closed the door. If you had told me eight years ago that I was a werewolf, I would've called you crazy. If you had told me that my whole life was a lie, I wouldn't have believed you. If you had told me that I'd have two very beautiful girls, I would've been at a loss for words. Even though my life isn't how I planned it, I wouldn't have it any other way. After packing everything up, I brought our bags downstairs.

"Are you ready?" Jackson asked cheerfully as he and I carried the twins to the car while Corey carried the bags.

"I guess, I mean, I don't really know where we're going so..." my voice trailed off as I stared out the car window.

"We're going to the Bahamas," Corey blurted out.

"Really?" I asked with excitement.

"Yes, but the rules still apply. I wanted to give you some freedom since you've gone through so much these past three years."

"Thank you, for everything you've done for me," I mumbled.

"You're my daughter, there's no need to thank me. We'll go on vacations like this more often, don't worry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, my lil beans. I'm sorry for the wait, but I hope this chapter was worth it. I wanna thank everyone for the continuous support. Never had I thought that this story would get 1k views, let alone 29k. I really appreciate everyone's support you guys have helped motivate me to continue to write. I have a lot of other stories on the way so if you want to stay tuned for that. Anywayz, remember to be safe and stay awesome my lil beans.
Much love,
✨🛎