Chapter 17

Happy Fourth of July my lil beans💥🎊🎉 Ik it's been two days since my last post but I wanted to make sure I kept my pattern for updating. Either way I hope you enjoy what's next💗 (had to stop myself from dropping hints so early on)

Third person P.O.V.

Veronica huffed as Denver climbed out from underneath the sheets. "Daddy," She began to pout as he started to get dressed. Lately, the only time they spend together is when Denver isn't in a meeting. Veronica doesn't leave the room much, just sits on her bed watching Disney movies to kill her boredom.

"Come on princess don't be like that. You know I'm pretty busy preparing to become the next Alpha of the pack," he smirked as he continued to put his clothes on. Continuing to pout, she looked away from him while crossing her arms over her chest in the process. "Baby you know I love you," he smiled at her.

"I bet you tell that to that bitch Alison too," She muttered rolling her eyes. This was the first time Veronica ever said a curse word in her life, so this came as a shock to Denver.

"What did you just say?" He asks pausing in the middle of getting dressed to give his attention to a very annoyed Veronica. He still didn't understand who this Alison girl Veronica kept mentioning was. He'd only seen Evy.

"You heard me," Sarcasm laced in her words. The tone she used with him had taken him back a bit.

"I don't love whoever this Alison person is, princess I love you," he pleaded though it was obvious she wasn't having it, testing his patience.

"I bet you're not even really going to the meetings that you say have been taking place. You're probably saying that so you can go hang out with her because you think I'm dumb," she spits out, her words, seemingly like venom. Letting his ego get the best of him, Denver spoke out.

"I just fucked the shit out of you and now you're accusing me of cheating. Veronica, you're fucked up in the head. Just because you saw me talking to a girl doesn't mean I'm cheating," he scoffed, offended that she would ever accuse him of cheating.

"You weren't just t-talking you were f-flirting," she stuttered as she was starting to become frustrated. "You guys are always t-together always laughing and smiling. You two are so fucking p-perfect for each other," she yelled at him before getting up from the bed and heading into the bathroom.

"Princess, that's not-"

"Do not sit here and try to lie to my face," she said pushing him away as he grew close to her. "The only t-time I get attention is when you want sex," gasping Veronica grew quiet only for a moment. "Nya was right about you," she said as she rushed to finish putting on her clothes. Pushing past him, she was heading towards the door when Denver yanked her back. His grip firmly on her wrist as she tried to pull away.

"I'm tired of trying to prove anything to you. I am the alpha and you will do as I say. You will watch how you talk to me and since your disrespectful ass continues to talk back to me, you will stay in this room the whole day. If you even think about leaving this room, I will whip that pretty little as of yours until it's 50 shades of red and stinging so much that you won't be able to sit down." With that, he left the room slamming the door shut. As he walked down the hallway he ended up in the kitchen where he spotted De'nya, Mykelle, and Carter chatting over lunch. Their conversation, however, ceased when he came into the room. "Carter, I need you to go watch Veronica for me. She is to stay in that room until I come back."

"Why do you need her to stay in her room all day?" Mykelle spoke while De'nya was silently pleading to her sister not to speak to him, but it was too late. "Is it so you can go fuck Alison behind her back?" Mykelle muttered as her sister's eyes met with hers.

"Excuse me?" Denver said slightly taken back by Mykelle's sudden outburst. She's never talked bad about anyone before, so her saying this really hit him. And who is this Alison they keep referring to? "I would never-"

"De'nya was right in saying you should stay away from Veronica. You still that same childish ass n***a that you were. Can't stay with one bitch, always hopping from pussy to pussy. You're treating her just like you did to Evy and I hope she finds someone better than you. Even if she is your mate, I don't care. I pray that the moon goddess will give her another mate who is more deserving of her than your bitch ass," she scoffed. Getting up, she pulled Carter in the direction of the room. Nothing but utter silence filled the kitchen as the two remaining people stayed quiet.

"Nya, look I'm sorry for how things happened. I know that-" he was interrupted before he could finish his statement.

"Just go," she voiced barely above a whisper. Her glance not moving from it's fixed spot on the plate in front of her.

"Please just-" once again, he was cut off by her calm voice.

"Denver, what more do you want? You've already taken both of my best friends away from me. My mate barely wants to talk to me because of the fight and I'm slowly breaking down on the inside. So please do tell me, what else do you want?" She asked but he remained silent. Pushing in her chair, she walked past him wiping the tears that had freed themselves from her eyes.

Opening the door, Veronica barely spared the pair a glance as they came into the room. Carter sat on the floor by the door while Mykelle sat on the bed starting up a conversation. After a while, Veronica finally voiced her thoughts.

"I miss Nya," she said as her bottom lip began to quiver. "She was right and I was wrong. I want my best friends back," she whimpered into Mykelle's arms. "I'm tired of being treated this way, Myke. I'm j-just a t-toy to him," her voice cracked as she attempted to prevent herself from crying. Carter, not wanting her to feel alone, joined the two girls on the bed. Hugging Veronica, she began to release the tears that polluted her eyes.

Stepping into his room, he found Evy already waiting for him. She was sitting on her knees naked with her hands on her thighs. He loved how easily she submitted to him. Petting her hair as he closed and locked the door, he spoke. "Sorry it took so long bunny I had things I had to take care of," he said as he picked her up, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist.

"It's okay babe, I know you have other things you have to do," she said rolling her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"What's with the attitude?" He asked as he positioned her on the bed. Tying her hands and legs with rope to the bedposts. After making sure she was in place, he began to take off his clothes slowly.

"Why do you stay with her? You don't even love her, you love me. She doesn't mean anything to you, I do. I'm all you need. I'm your mate," she huffed as a pout spread across her face. Stiffening, he spoke as he rubbed himself against her slit before slowly sliding into her.

"I do love her," he retorted picking up his pace as he began to slam his body into hers.

"You don't love her! Stop lying with those words!" She shouted as he began tearing down her walls. Smacking her ass, he growled in her ear telling her to shut up as he continued to use her to his benefit. "Do you love me?" She whimpered out through a moan.

"Of course I do," he muttered not putting any thought into what he was saying. The only thing that was on his mind was her body and how he felt being inside of her.

"Say it," she moaned. "Say you love me."

"I love you, my little rope bunny," he muttered through gritted teeth. "Fuck," he moaned as he pounded into her faster. Just as he was about to reach his climax, the door flung open.

"What the fuck?" They stare as they were trying to comprehend what they were witnessing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I guess some people just can change their old ways. How do you guys feel about Denver right now? Ik you beans probably mad asf. I won't be doing too many third persons bc this is Vee's story, but I will do it when you guys need to see more than just her part. Back to questions. Who do you think caught them in the act? Decisions, decisions. Anywayz, remember to be careful out there and stay awesome my lil beans.
Much love,
✨🛎