Found Him

Chapter Four

Elena's POV!

Giving my last goodbyes and goodnights to the pack and my friends I headed off to bed. I could smell a strange scent, it was familiar, alluring even.

My wolf, Serina was going haywire. My door was cracked opened, I pushed it the rest of the way. Driving her more crazy. I stood there, frozen. There he was holding a picture of me and Ali in his hand. My mate.

"Are you going to stand there?" He glances over his shoulder with a smirk.

Walking farther into my room, I closed the door locking it. Leaning against it afterwards.

"How did you find my room?" My voice a quiet whisper.

"It was intoxicating, your scent. I knew this had to be your room." He set my picture back on the nightstand.

I cleared my throat, "What is your name?" He faced me now.

"What is yours?" He raised a eyebrow, his smirk grew.

"Why are you here?"

"So many questions from my little mate."

"What makes you think I'm you're mate?" I said.

He was standing in front of me now. "Don't. Question. Me." He snapped.

My core tingled,his voice sending flares in my ear. The dominance he possessed was a huge turn on. I stared into those dark eyes. Serina going crazy wanting out to meet her mate. Taking control, I pushed Serina in the back of my mind. Feeling her get pissed for me doing so.

"Now little mate, what is your name? Don't be a smartass, even though I love a feisty woman." His hand running down my side.

"Elena." I whispered.

"Elena." He said like he was trying to get a flavor from it. "Beautiful name, but common. Hmm...I love it."

We stood there for a moment. His hands running down my body. He lifted my chin with his index finger glaring at me.

Ending the silence I said, "I've told you my name now what is your name?"

I looked him up and down. His blonde hair was slightly past his ears. It was perfectly straight. His full lips was deliciously red. His attractive sun kiss tan skin. He was about 6'1, a tall glass of drinking water. I could see his eight pack imprinted into his black tight shirt.

As he licked his lips speaking a small amazing whisper, "Just think of me as Angel of Life."

What do u think about Elena's mate?

VOTE!

COMMENT!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

NOTHING HARSH!