Lock Down Getaway

Chapter Twenty-Four

Unedited

Zacks P.O.V

I stormed into mine an Elena's room, slamming an locking the door behind me.

"What's the matter my prince?" Elena asked puzzled.

She was so beautiful, she wore tight jeans an a flowing cream colored crop top. Her hair curled in long silky curls. I pushed any lust filled thoughts a side.

"Get your things packed. We're going in lock down." I snatched four suite cases from our closet an through them on the bed.

Elena raced to my side, "What's going on?"

"That filthy mutt is plaining something. He wants to take you away from me. I'm not letting that happen. I should have killed him when I had the chance." I started grabbing clothes an throwing them in the cases.

"What?" Elena looked frightened, and shocked.

I took her in my arms, "It's going to be okay Elena. I promise. I'm not going to let anything happen."

She put her arms around me, "Where are we going to go?"

"I can't tell you in case there's spy's. We have no idea if he has been watching us. We need to be careful. My mother has casted a spell over this room for thirty minutes. I need you to listen to me closely. Okay?"

She nodded her pretty little head, "Okay."

"Everyone thinks we're going on a trip to Spain. You must act like its true. Even the smallest detail can set off a tip that were not really going. My family knows everything but they're not coming. They have to stay here to protect the kingdom."

"Zack I don't want anything bad to happen." She mumbled.

"It won't little mate. I give you my word."

"Okay." She hugged me tightly then stepped back.

"Your going to be safe. Nothing's going to happen." I reassured her.

She nodded then whipped any tears that had began forming away. She's so strong, I'm so lucky to have her.

"Zack who told you?"

"Your brother called me. Ali said that mutt was in your old bedroom hiding in the bathroom. She caught him, an he told her something about getting you back and changing your mind to leave me. He said he had help." I explained.

"What if whoever is helping him goes after my family?" She cried.

"There being flown to our secret location. They'll be there in the next day or so. We should make it by late tonight."

"Okay. I'll finish packing while you tell me everything you need to take. After I pack yours I'll pack mine." She stalked over to the closet.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

After Elena's nightmare I have been proving to her that I wasn't going to treat her bad. I've been buying her clothes, taking her out on dates. I was a changed man, nothing was going to take me back to my old ways. I vowed to myself that I wasn't going to let any harm come to my little mate.

******

We've been on the road for five hours. Elena has been a trooper, dealing with everything she'd learned.

"Zack?" She whispered.

"Yes little mate?" I put my arm around her.

"Are we going in hiding?"

"Maybe." I sighed.

"I don't want trapped behind walls again. I want a little freedom." She whined.

Elena was so cute when she made her puppy dog face. Her hazel eyes big and round. Her cheeks flushed an pink. She was absolutely the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Everything's going to work out, I promise." I tugged her closer to me.

She rested her head against my shoulders. "I hope so."

"It will." I looked her in the eyes.

She moved a lose hair from her face an sighed.

"What's the matter?" I frowned.

"Nothing." She smile a fraction.

"Don't give me that bullshit line. Tell me." I ordered.

"Do you really want to know?" She smirked.

I nodded, "Yes beautiful I want to know so I can make it all better."

"I'm scared of the unknown. What's coming. Why it's coming." She frowned.

"Everyone is scared of the unknown. Even I am, but little mate you have nothing to be scared of. I mean nothing! You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm here and I'm going to protect you." I kissed her lips lightly.

Hey guys! So it's going to be awhile until I update again, not a month or anything like that. I'm waiting to reach 400 votes. Still some of you are failing to vote after you read. I'm okay with that but it's rather frustrating. I feel the ones who have read an not voted aren't enjoying my book so far.

I know all of the ones who have voted, commented, and messaged are enjoying my book. You guys are a inspiration!

However, I am still sick but I'm feeling better. I'm going to be writing more chapters while I'm not updating. So please guys don't forget to VOTE! I'm grateful to all who has.

Xoxo, jessmb94