Pack Rules

Chapter Nine

Pic of Luna (Beth's mom)

Elena's POV

The next couple of days were strange. I haven't seen Zack since the night before the full moon. Which was three days ago. My family has been extra nice to me, and the pack is always smiling at me.

Even Beth hasn't been so mean, she still has been bullying me and Ali, just not so much anymore. Nathan is more controlling then ever, and wrinkles his nose every time I'm around.

This is weird Serina.

Yes Elena it is.

What's going on? Anymore information from mama wolf?

No. None at all. She's not leading on that she knows anything.

Damn it! What is going on around here?! I need to know and I need to know now! I know the exact person who can't hide anything from me.

Ali

Running to Ali's house, I knocked on the door. Ali answered after a minute.

"Elena? What are you doing here? We wasn't supposed to meet for another hour." Ali looked nervous.

"What's going on Ali? I'm tired of being out of the loop. So talk." I used my Beta voice, showing I meant business.

"Uhh..uhh...what do mean?"

"Don't pretend to not know what I'm talking about! Tell. Me. Now!"

"I...I...Can't." She looked anywhere but at me.

"What do you mean you can't?" I began to feel a stir in Serina. A very mad stir.

"Pack rules." Ali stepped back. She must have felt Serina's anger coming from me.

"Why is there a pack rule on whatever is going on?" I asked more to myself then to Ali.

"Please don't be mad at me. You know I, we can't break pack rules. I'd tell you if I could." Ali's eyes began tearing up.

I smiled, "I know and I'm sorry. Is it against pack rules to tell me when I'll find out about whatever?"

Ali cheered up, "No there's no pack rule about that." She smiled then continued, "Tonight at the full moon festival."

"Thank you Ali. Sorry again for getting angry."

"You're welcome and don't worry about it. Don't lead on that you know what I told you though." She hugged me.

I hugged her back, "I won't. Promise."

VOTE! COMMENT! GIVE ME FEEDBACK! NOT TO HARSH! IM A EMOTIONAL PERSON!