His Plan Warning

Chapter Twenty-three

Pic of Ali

Ali's P.O.V

I took a look at myself in the mirror. My hair was in a tight sloppy bun. I put a light colored pink lip gloss on. My green olive eyes popping, thanks to the pink eye shadow an black eye liner and mascara. I wore a pink shirt, resting just below my belly button with a pair of white skinny jeans and pink wedges.

I couldn't help but think how my life has changed dramatically in the last two months. I missed Elena so much. Jason makes it easier to deal with. I have moved out of my house an into Jason's. Were sharing his room, but currently staying in one of the guess rooms while ours gets remodeled.

Jason's mother has been doing all the planing, decorating, and finding workers. I trusted her to make it wonderful. The beta has been busy into his pack duties. Jason has been spending time with Alpha to learn his soon to be responsibilities.

I wonder how Elena has been adjusting to her new life? I'm very happy for her. I couldn't be more happier for her that she was blessed with such a strong mate.

I was walking down the hallway, passing mine an Jason's soon to be new room. I stood in front of Elena's bedroom door. Determining if I wanted to go in or not. I decided to just take a peek around an remember the good times. All the sleepovers, the jokes we made. The laughter that once traveled on the walls.

A whiff of a all to familiar smell drifted into my nose. "Nathan? I know your here. Where are you hiding?"

He walked out of the bathroom. His eyes wasn't holding that happiness like they used to. His hair wasn't styled, but in a sloppy mess. He didn't look or smell like he have had a bath in days.

"Ew Nathan you stink." I sneered my nose.

"Sorry." He sighed.

"What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms.

"Visiting Elena. Where is she? Her scent is so weak." He breathed in a deep breathe.

"She isn't here anymore Nathan." I frowned.

The pack was shocked to say the least when we told them about Elena. I supposed Nathan hadn't heard, and I for one wasn't going to give him all the details.

"What do mean? When will she be back?" His brows pushed together.

"I don't know Nathan. You shouldn't be here." I stated.

"I miss her." He sighed sadly.

"I know what you mean." I replied, he walked over an sat on the edge of Elena's old bed.

"I want her back." He stated looking me dead in the eyes.

"Nathan, she has her soul mate. She will not leave him." I narrowed my eyes. "Besides you had the chance to be with your soul mate and ruined that. Your very lucky you wasn't shunned."

"I will change her mind."

"No. Your going to leave Elena alone. She's happy. She has her mate. Leave her alone." I growled.

"I will get her back, mark my words Ali. She will be mine once again. No one is going to take her from me when she is back with me." He hissed.

"Is that so? How the hell do you think your going to do that?"

"You don't worry about that. I have a plan an help." Nathan's smile was sinister.

"Leave!" I yelled.

Nathan's eyes flashed red, for a moment. I gasped stepping back frightened. He turned an jumped out the window. I ran an locked it, catching my breathe.

When I realized what Nathan had said, I ran out of the room. I have to tell Jason. I must tell Elena. I don't know what's going to happen but I have to make sure the family knows. Elena has to be prepared for any surprises Nathan is plaining to do.

Go! We must get ahold of the palace! My wolf, Kyra said.

What do you think about that twist? Please vote! What do you guys think is going to happen? Does Elena have two people after her? Keep reading to find out!