Blood Source

Chapter Eighteen

Pic of jenny, Zack's sister

Super long chapter for you guys! my story has reached 1K so here's a update! SEXUAL CONTENT! Don't forget to vote!!!

Dedicated to @bluerose_210 & @JadeCangiamilla & @SiLent_NigHtss

It's been five weeks since I took on my new role as a mate. Zack still hasn't let me talk to him what I wanted to say. He stops me from talking by kissing me or ordering me to be quiet or leaves the room. I haven't got used to being treated like a slave. I hated how he was treating me.

Flashback---

I was sitting on my bed listening to my iPod with headphones. The song Burnin' It Down by a man named Jason Aldean blasted into my ears. The rhythm was soothing. I stood up, tucking my iPod into my bra and swayed to the music. I hummed the lyrics as I straightened up the room.

I picked up the dirty clothes Zack had left on the floor an put them into a hamper. I folded up the clean laundry placing them into the closet. I looked around happy with the way the room was tidy an neat. I closed my eyes dancing to the song.

All of a sudden the headphones was jerked out of my ears. I spun around looking at my annoyed mate.

"Why did you do that for!" I screamed.

"Don't talk to me that way Elena." He sneered.

"Give me back my headphones!" I argued.

"Make me." He dared.

I tried to snatch my headphones out of his hand. He pushed me against the wall an smirked. I pushed him away rolling my eyes. I took a step towards the bed. He grabbed my arm in a tight grip. I whined at the force he was using.

"You are not walking away from me before you beg for my forgiveness." he snarled.

"I will not beg!" I growled.

"Is that so?" He smirked when I glared daggers at him. "You disrespected me. You are getting punished."

"Your a bastard!" I yelled.

He lifted his hand sending a hard smack to my cheek. I cried out in a pain putting the palm of my hand to my face. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Act like this again an I won't be so nice next time. Got it?" he hissed.

I nodded my head as tears fell from my eyes.

End of flashback----

I was starting to feel like I deserve this, but I pushed them thoughts away as quickly as they came. I felt horrible about myself, I had no power. I sighed out loud sadly looking at myself in a mirror.

Another Flashback

"Slave!" Jenny yelled.

"Jenny don't call her that!" Zack growled.

"What do you prefer me to call her then? Surely not by her name." Jenny rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Elena, will you come see what Jenny wants." Zack called.

I walked into movie room towards my mates voice. "Yes master?"

"Jenny wanted to ask you something." He replied.

I forced myself to speak, "Yes princess?"

"When you shift are you just a over sized dog?" she smiled sweetly.