Exchanging Hello's

Chapter Thirty

Unedited

Elena POV

I was standing in front of two men, and a woman. One of the men, Rolland had a awkwardness about him. He had long shaggy light brown hair and light green eyes. He looked about he was five-six. He wore a white shirt with a grey vest on top. He had grey dress pants on as well with black slacks.

The other man, Darren had dark blue eyes and short dirty blonde hair. He smiled knowingly at me. Strength radiated off him. He wore a black simple shirt and dark blue jeans. He wore black high tops shoes. He was about five-nine in height, give or take.

I turned my glaze at the blonde headed blue eyed woman, named Katrina, that was on Darren's side. A feeling of familiarity burned in the pit of my stomach.

I smiled at them, "Nice to meet you."

"Pleasure is mine princess." Rolland bowed.

"Please, don't bow to me." I smiled shyly.

"It's nice to see you." Katrina cheered.

"What she mean is, it's nice to meet you and see you in person. Prince Zackery has told us a lot about you." Darren shot Katrina a side look.

"Darren, your a free man. Please call me Zack now." My mate grinned.

"Katrina, I'm sorry but have we meet before? I feel like I know you from somewhere." I asked.

Her eyes lite up for a moment, she quickly masked it an spoke, "I don't believe we have."

"I feel a urge to hug you." I laughed nervously.

"What do mean?" My mate asked.

"I just have a silly feeling that I know Katrina. There's something about her that is familiar to me." I answered.

"Really?" Rolland lifted his brow.

"Yes, but maybe she reminds me of someone." I reassured.

"I see." Katrina narrowed her glaze, looking like she was thinking about something.

"Elena dear!" My mother called.

"That's my mother, would you all like to meet her?" I asked.

"We'd love too." Katrina grinned.

"Follow us." Zack put his arm around me and we all walked to the kitchen.

My mother was standing with her brown hair put up in a sloppy bun. A apron tied around her waist. The most amazing smell filling my nostrils. Pot, pans, and cookers cooking on the stove. The timer on the over beeping.

"Mom it smells delicious in here!" I breathed in.

"That's what I was hoping for. I was wondering where the spices are." My mother stirred something in a pot.

"Next to the fridge, middle shelf in the cabinet." Zack answered.

"Thank you Zack." My mother turned to face us, "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know our guests were here. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Elena's mother, Lilian."

"I'm Rolland, I'm a soldier in Prince Zackery's kingdom." Rolland smiled.

"Hello Rolland." My mother said.

"I'm Darren, I used to stand beside Rolland in the guard. This is Katrina my mate." Darren held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you all." My mother shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Lilian." Katrina smiled.

"Hunny, where's my dress shirts?" My father yelled, entering the kitchen.

"Hanging in the closet dear." Mother answered.

"Father this is Rolland, Darren, and his mate Katrina." I gestured to each of them.

"Hello." He nodded his head.

"Where's Jason and Ali?" I asked.

"Their around here somewhere." My father answered.

"I'd like to let them know our guest have arrived." I spoke.

"Why don't you go see if you can find them." Zack said.

"Okay, but we have to start getting ready for dinner after I do." I informed.

"Of course." Zack smiled, giving me a small kiss.

"What floor are they sleeping in? I could take them to their rooms." I said.

"Darren and Katrina are going to be on the fifth floor while Rolland takes the third." Zack smiled lovingly at me, "I'll take them little mate."

"Okay, well I'm going to find my brother and Ali." I replied.

What do you think? Vote! Comment! Share with your friends on wattpad!