Greetings Again

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Pic of Darren

Zack's POV

Dedicated to @TheStyclarSaga

I sent for my long time missed friend, Darren. Even though I would have to explain to him and Katrina that Elena doesn't remember them or that night. I also sent for Rolland, he would know some information about demons.

I told them to enter from the back door and go to my office, making sure Elena wouldn't see them yet. I was awaiting their presents, I knew it wouldn't be long now until they arrived. On cue, I heard a soft knock on my office door.

"Come in please." I called out.

"Prince Zackery, it has been far to long." Darren bowed.

"Hello Angel Of Life." Katrina smirked an curtsied.

"Darren please, your a free man now. Katrina, you look marvelous. How have you two been?" I greeted them.

"We've been great. Katrina has adapted well." Darren shook my hand.

"That's great." I smiled.

"Where is she?" Katrina asked.

"Well I need to talk to you about something. We will discuss it when Rolland gets here." I ruffled my hair.

"I'm here sir." Rolland walked in an bowed.

"Rolland." Darren grinned an shook his hand.

"Darren! Katrina! So glad to see you again." Rolland smiled.

"Like wise." Katrina said.

"Now that everyone's here, I have something to discuss with you all." I walked over and sat in a comfortable office chair. They all had a seat in front of my desk, looking curious.

"Well, where is Elena?" Katrina asked.

"She's here with her family out on the patio." I informed.

"What is it you wish to talk with us about sire?" Rolland asked.

"You see, Elena has no memory of any of you. She doesn't remember that night either. When she see's you, you will be a stranger to her. Do not let her know anything about that night. Act like your meeting her for the first time." I ordered.

"Why doesn't she remember?" Katrina frowned.

"Honestly I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you think if she see's us that she will remember then?" Darren asked.

"Possibly, but I can't say for certain." I answered.

"Does she know anything about that night?" Rolland asked curiously.

"Her brother as you recall, told her what he remembered. He was knocked out when Elena changed Katrina, and when you both showed up that night." I replied.

"So Elena doesn't know who we are at all." Katrina sighed.

"I'm afraid not." I answered even though she wasn't asking a question.

"We will do what you want from us." Darren assured.

"There is something else too." I sighed.

"What is it sire?" Rolland asked.

"Elena is in danger. A young male wolf is after her. He wants to take her away from me, to make her change her mind about being with me. They seemed to have been involved before I came to her." The anger clearly showing itself in my voice.

"He won't get close with me around." Katrina's voice pure venomous. "Elena will be safe."

"He has help, who Elena and her brothers mate, Ali, thinks its a newly changed demon. The female demon was friends with Elena before she was changed. Her name is Rain. She is able to dream walk into Elena's dreams. She was a wolf from the Star Pack, adopted into another pack. We do not know any other background. Rolland I know you have a little insight about demons. I wish for you to tell me and Elena's family what you know." I leaned back into my chair.

"Of course." He bowed his head.

"The Star Pack?"Katrina asked.

"It was the largest, most powerful wolf pack in the world." Rolland answered.

"Was?" Katrina's brows lifted.

"It was attacked, only some children and elders lived. They was in a secret hiding place, that is the only reason they lived." Darren explained.

"Wasn't Eric and Seth sent to solve it?" Rolland asked politely.

"Yes, I am going to contact them both today to see if they have any paperwork about the children that was saved." I confirmed.

"Is there anything else we need to know?" Darren asked.

"No." I replied.

"You've mated with her!" Katrina's cheers boomed through the room.

"Katrina!" Darren snapped at her.

"What? I'm happy for them! I can not wait to see how grown Elena is now." She smiled at me apologetic.

"It's fine Darren." I chuckled.

"Can I see her now?" Katrina said.

"Of course you all can." I smiled an led them out the door.

Please read Lailah By @TheStyclarSaga