Plans

Chapter Fifty-Five

Pic of Garrick

Unedited

Elena's POV

We stood beside our bed when we were back in our bedroom. My wings dissolved into my back. I flopped down on the bed sighing. My mate looked down at me with a confused expression clued to his face.

"What?" I growled.

"Why are you mad?" Zack cleared his throat.

"Because she is trying to tell us what to do with our children. Noticed I said ours not hers." I frowned frustrated.

"I agree but she is our Goddess. She blessed us, your apart of her realm. The Goddess must have another reason for us having them there." Zack stated.

"I know that," I hissed. "I just want to know what."

Zack moved to sit beside me, draping his arms around my back and stomach."Elena calm down."

I inhaled a deep long breathe, slowly exhaling. "Okay." I leaned back letting my back rest on the bed while my legs hung off the side.

"Can I feel them?" Zack softly smiled.

I nodded then he pressed his hand against my naked belly. I felt my babies move around inside my stomach. Zack lowered his face onto my bare tummy. A soft kick followed onto Zack's cheek. His grin spread across his face, ear to ear. He kissed where our bundles of joy kicked. Covering my belly once more he laid beside me.

"I have a idea." He suggested.

"What's that?" I smirked.

His eyes showered me with love and adoration. He walked towards one of our dressers. He pulled out a baby book. "Let's look for names."

He crawled back onto the bed pulling me against his chest. I sat between his legs taking the book. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"We can pick two girl names and two boy names." He kissed my hair.

"You already know what the sex of the babies are going to bed." I stated.

"Only me, the Goddess, and Annalise knows. So everyone else will be surprised as well. I've already talked it over with Annalise. It will all be a surprise." Zack cooed.

"Alright." I tilted my head brushing a kiss onto his lips.

"You want to make a list of all the names we like until we narrow them down?" Zack asked.

"Yeah I'll get a pen." I received a pen from the night stand.

We went through the baby names, writing down the ones we found fit for our children. After we narrowed down some of the names two hours had past.

"I think we're done for tonight." Zack mumbled.

"Agreed." I got off the bed standing. "We need to put this where no body will find it." I tapped my temple with my index finger.

"What about my punishment room?" Zack suggested.

"It doesn't feel right to put it there." I frowned.

I thought an thought where we could hide the book containing our many choices of baby names. A light build went on in my head.

"I got it! Come here and give me your hand."

I put the book between our hands. Our palms pressed against the cover. I closed my eyes pulling my magic from its hidden place inside me. I pictured a bubble of water closing around the book. Fire burning it's way around the bubble.