Annalise's Realm

Chapter Fifty

Pic of The Goddess

Unedited

Elena's POV

"Why do I have to go back with you?" I asked.

Annalise smiled a fraction, "Because your not a magical creature. Your stronger then them. Your an Angel of Life, a moon angel."

"Your not taking her from me." Zack hissed stepping in front of me.

"Yeah! You can't take her from her mate!" Katrina snarled stepping in front of Zack.

"Or her friends." Ali walked up to stand in front of Katrina.

"Yeah you can't take her." Darren stood in front of Ali and Rolland in front of him.

"She's my sister." Jason stood in front of Rolland.

"Our daughter." My mother and father took their stand in front of Jason.

"She saved me. You can't take her before I can repay her." Beth was the last one to stand in the line of the people I care for.

Annalise was shocked to say the least. Her face was the color of a fire truck. I felt bad how everyone was ganging up on her. So I stepped to the side and walked past everyone until I faced Annalise.

"Annalise." I mumbled.

She looked at me, with tears in her eyes. "It's not me Elena I'd never want to take you from anyone. My mother wants this to happen. This is the way it has to be done, well that's what she told me anyway."

"I know. I would like to talk to your mother." I smiled.

"Okay." She nodded.

Annalise took my hands, the earth around us dissolved. I closed my eyes and calmed my breathing. I felt time stop as I entered Annalise's realm.

"You can open your eyes now." Annalise said.

I opened my eyes to be standing in a room of a castle on the moon. My wings had spread out behind me. Shimmering in the light the stars shined on them.

"The castle is created from the moon itself." Annalise whispered. "Let's go find my mother."

I replied with a nod an we walked out the room we arrived in.

Zack's POV

Elena had gathered hands with Annalise closing her eyes. I didn't know what she was doing or Annalise. I do know she wasn't taking Elena from me when I just got her back. No one can take her from me now. I watched them carefully, making sure Annalise didn't try anything.

Elena's wings spread out an her head bobbed. Annalise dropped her head down to look at the ground as well. It was like their bodies were frozen in place. The only movement from them was their cheats rising and falling.

I tried to touch my mate but it was like a wall preventing anyone to get to close.

"What's happening?" I growled.

"There is a barrier around them." Katrina examined the atmosphere surrounding them.

"Can we break through it?" Jason observed them as well.

"No." Katrina sighed.

"What is she doing?" Elena's father James asked.

"I don't know." Katrina shrugged.

We waited an waited for the barrier to fall. Elena never moved, she was like a breathing, living statue. I still wasn't used to her new wings. Even though it has only been an hour since he's had them. Her feathers on her wings were marvelous.

"Damn it! What is Annalise doing?" Jason screamed.

"Luvy, calm down. I'm sure everything is fine. Elena is strong, she's a warrior remember." Ali cooed in his ear.

"She's right son." James sighed.

"The barrier is falling!" Katrina called out.

Elena's POV

Annalise dropped my hands and we sighed loudly. I was dreading what I was about to tell everyone. I was excited by the agreement I made with the moon Goddess.

"Elena!" Zack crushed me into his chest.

"We were worried!" Jason snapped.

"Sorry I hade a conversation with a Goddess." I hissed at Jason.

"What?" My father gasped.

"What she say hunny?" My mothers voice smoothing.

"Umm...guys can I talk to Zack alone for a moment?" I looked down at the ground.

"We'll be waiting at the cabin. Will you two be okay?" My father nodded.

"Yes." Zack eyed me.

"Beth you can come with us." Ali offered her a caring smile.

"Thanks." Beth followed after them.

"Rolland tell the guard to do one more sweep and make sure no more demons, hybrids, or witches are left. Matthew chased down two hybrids already and killed them. Tell Seth and Eric everyone is going back to the cabin." Zack spoke.

Rolland bowed, "Yes sir."

When everyone was out of ear shot and sight I thought carefully how to break the news to my mate. Our eyes burned into each other's. The sexual tension filling the air. Desperate for his lips to touch mine I pressed against a him. Kissing him slowly, our tongues mingling.

I pushed my tongue into his mouth, tasting the deliciousness of my mate. I blazed the passion of love into our kiss, my mate happily returning it. My hands running in his hair. I deepened the kiss our lips doing a sacred dance. Zack pulled against my lower back, above my bottom.

"Wait." Zack pulled back. "What did she say? What did the Goddess tell you?"

Haha I wanted to leave you all off on this so I can write it on another chapter! pleaseeeee don't hate me lol don't forget to vote!