Bloody Pleasure

Chapter Twenty-Two

Zack had put a movie into the DVD, as we laid snuggled up to one another, in bed. I had put a large black t shirt of Zacks on, with a pair of white short shorts. Zack ran his fingers through my hair.

"Elena?" Zack whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I'm thirsty." He closed his eyes.

"Go get you something to drink, or I will. I don't mind." I smiled.

"Not that kind of thirsty."

"Oh."

"May I?" He asked.

"Just don't hurt me or go to deep this time. I still haven't healed all the way." I mumbled.

"Okay." His eyes silver.

Zack lifted my wrist to his lips, putting a small kiss then bit down. Flames burst from my insides as my breathing went out of control. Zack grabbed me, putting me in his lap. Sparks flew everywhere he touched. His hand tracing up an down my back.

I nuzzled my head into the side of his neck and nibbled on his ear lobe. Kissing a trail down his neck, I wrapped my free hand around his body. Pulling him closer to me. Another moan escaped from between my lips.

"Elena." Zack moaned, his hard member popping up.

"My Prince." I sighed.

"Please, stop teasing me. If you continue I won't think twice of what will happen next."

A rush of delightful shivers ran over my body. I felt Zack laying me down on the bed, feeling completely exhausted.

"Goodnight my beauty."

"Goodnight babes." I cuddled next to him once again. Letting sleep pull me into the darkness.

Longer chapters will be coming, I promise! I just want to show you how Elena and Zack is growing.

Vote!

Comment!

Share with your wattpad friends!