Is it my birthday? Christmas?

Chapter Eleven

Elena's POV

I lay in my bed thinking what to wear to the New Moon ceremony tonight. I am to make finding my mate known to the pack. I was stressing majorly over that fact. I didn't know how everyone would take it, especially Nathan. We knew we weren't mates but we got involved anyway.

Now tonight I would have to break his heart. Something I never wanted to do. I prayed to the moon Goddess he would be happy for me nonetheless. I didn't want to loose Nathan's friendship, we have been in each other's lives since I was born. We went threw a lot together and made a lot of avengers together.

My guilt has been worse lately, I couldn't images of Rain out of my head. I was having dreams of her coming after me, but not her normal self. No she has red eyes, long finger nails, and fangs. Chills ran down my spin at the thought of innocent Rain looking like that.

"Elena?" My father knocked on my door.

"Yes sir, come in." I respectfully replied.

"Your mother is standing with me as well."

"Okay sir." I sat up on my bed.

Both my parents came in, my father holding a simple black box. "Elena we have something for you to wear to the ceremony tonight." My mother smiled.

"What is it?"

"Here." My father held out the box while him an mom sat beside me. I was excited to see my gift.

"Thank you." I hugged them both.

"Open it up!" Jason called standing in my doorway.

"Alright." I lifted the lid from the box. it was absolutely gorgeous. A black diamond moon shape tiara shined inside. "I love it!"

"Your father had it made specially for you." Mom grinned.

"Father sir thank you. I love it very much."

"Well you were gone them few days an I wanted you to have something exquisite when you came back. I missed you babygirl." My fathers eyes began to tear up.

I wrapped my arms around him an kissed his cheek, "I'm sorry daddy. I missed you too. I missed everyone."

"Alright! Family hug!" Jason yelled grabbing everyone in a big bear hug. We all laughed enjoying the family heart filled moment.

"Now I have had something made for you as well for tonight." My mother smiled again at me.

"Mother you know this tiara is more then enough."

"Hush it right now, you need to shine tonight an I intend on making that happen." Mother walked out of my room bringing back a marvelous long strapless white cream colored dress.

Diamonds covered the bodice with black lace edging around the bottom. A black belt went around the hips. It was made out of satin an would hug my body perfectly, also matched my new tiara.

"It's beautiful!" I sobbed filled with joy.

"That is not all." Jason smiled an winked.

"What? No. This is more then enough." I cried.

Jason eye rolled, "Oh stop your girly crys, I got you shoes to match."

"Jason son you ruined the surprise!" Father looked utterly annoyed while mother look petrified.

"My bad." Jason sighed.

"Let me see!" I yelled.

"Be right back." Jason walked into his room down the hall an came back. "Here you go."

I ripped the shoe box out of his hands an slung the lid away. "Jesus calm down, there just shoes!" Jason said.

"Thanks!" I flung my arms around my brother.

He chuckled, "Your welcome."

The shoes were high heels, pitch black with of course diamonds all over. Seems to be the theme of the night.

"Thanks to all of you! These gifts are perfect, I'm honored to wear them tonight. I am most honored to have you as a family as well." I grinned.

"Time for everyone to get ready. Jason, you an your father go get ready in the men's dressing area. Elena, you dress here in your room. I'm going to mine an your fathers room." My mother raced everyone out of my room. I closed my door an locked it to have some privacy.

I wish Zack was here.

"I am here, I've been here since you opened up your tiara. I didn't want anyone to see me, besides your brother."

I spun around Zack leaning up against the wall. I ran into his opened arms breathing him in. "I've missed you!"

"I've missed you to babe." Zack tightened his hold around me. "I have a gift for you as well."

"I feel like it's my birthday with all these gifts I'm receiving." I giggled.

A feeling went through Serina, feeling happy an warm. It wasn't like any feeling I've had with Zack. No, it was something else. Something magical. I would ask Alpha tonight what it could have been after I tell everyone I found my mate.

Bringing me out of the feeling he spoke, "I hope you wear it tonight with the other presents." Zack's smile showed hopeful.

"Of course I will, I have a piece of all my love ones tonight. I would love to wear whatever you got me." I kissed him with passion.

After he broke the kiss he spoke, "Thank you little mate."

I groaned, "When are you going to stop calling me little?"

"When you are no longer little." He mused.

"You'll always be bigger then me, that's not fair!" I whinned.

"Life's not supposed to be fair little mate. I'll make a deal with you, when we have a daughter I will stop calling you little. Sound like a deal?" He chuckled.

"It's a deal for now." I kissed him once again.

"Times ticking an your make up an hairstylist will be here soon. I will give you your present then I have to go until later tonight I'll be here waiting on you to come home." Zack scooped me up an laid me on the bed.

"How do you know there coming?" I playfully asked.

"I hired them." Zack feeling very satisfied with himself.

"Ohh."

"Here you go my beautiful little mate."Zack handed me a small box.

I quickly opened it an saw a giant black diamond ring with a silver band. "Zack it is absolutely lovely. I will never take it off."

I know what your thinking, werewolf's can't wear silver. Well I am the only known wolf in my pack to be able to wear silver. If I wear it to long I get headaches, but no skin burns or anything like that.

"It's not your engagement ring but it's a commitment ring." He smiled. His smile made me want to do things to him, very very bad things. Chills went threw my body, my core getting wet an tingly.

"Thank you Zack. You are more then I deserve." I kissed him with a hunger. The kiss only left me wanting more.

"I must go Elena but I promise I will be here when you come home." Zack gave me one more kiss.

So what do you guys think?