Thought Wrong

Chapter Fifty-Seven

Unedited

Elena's POV

When Zack brung our son closer to me, our daughter reached out and touched him. Her cries became silent. A bright gold light oozed from her little finger tips. She smiled a soft happy smile. When I turned my attention to my son. His skin was coming to normal color. He was breathing an a cry erupted from his mouth.

I gasped an looked between my children. I'm not sure what really just happened but I have a idea. My daughter has powers similar to mine. Her powers granted the dead life, rather then mine giving dark beings the opportunity to become light. I let out a happy giggle, a grin planted on my face.

Zack was in shock looking between our children as well. His mouth was opened like a O shape. His eyes were the size of baseballs.

"She's...she's the Angel of Life." The Goddess gasped.

"But I thought Elena was?" Annalise brows were pressed close together.

"I apparently was wrong." The Goddess frowned.

"Mother you've never been wrong about these things." Annalise's mouth was in a firm straight line.

"I know." The Goddesses face was overwhelmed with confusion.

I blocked the rest of their conversation out. I was happy for my little princess and my little prince. My daughter had saved her brother. I will never forget this day. I will tell them both the events of today when they're older. I will give them the best while they grow up. I will show them love completely.

"Baby girl I think you need to pick their names." My father whipped away any tears that streamed down his face.

I nodded and smiled, glazing up to my mate. He smiled down at me his eyes burning with love. I looked down at my daughter and knew her name.

I looked Zack in the eyes mumbling, "Avery Miracle."

"That's beautiful sweetie." My mother smiled.

"Zack do you want to pick his name?" I whispered.

He nodded and glazed down at our son. He smiled, "Adam Christopher."

I grinned at my mate, "Avery and Adam."

"Perfect names for perfect babies." The Goddess smiled down at us.

"Thank you." Me and my mate said in union.

"Elena you need to rest up."

"Goddess, out of respect I don't want to close my eyes. I want to hold my babies." I softly smiled.

Zack smiled down at me, "They'll be here when you wake up."

I let out a defeated sigh, my eye life's getting heavy. I nodded and handed my daughter to my mother but not before whispering loving words to her. I took my miracle son in my arms and kissed his head whispering more sweet loving words to him. I soon drifted off to sleep with the images of my beautiful family in my mind.

********************

"Elena shall we introduce them to the kingdom today?" Zack asked.

"Well it has been a month since they've been born." I considered.

"My parent are Jonah has been driving me crazy to meet them." Zack insisted.

I looked down at my son and daughter. Adam has been getting stronger by the minute. Avery and Adam are like peanut butter and jelly, you can have one without the other. They'll cry all night if they're not next to each other. They're going to be be great children. Possibly as close to one another as me and Jason were before we found our mates.