Dangan Ronpa: Creepypasta Edition

Never thought of this did you? Hehe.

I do NOT own the creepypasta or the idea of Drangan Rompa.

I WILL be adding the characters of "Before Creepypasta? Killer School." for the laughs, the cries, and the rages.

Have fun! c;

*none of the characters are based off of any of the characters so don't think that stupid stuff -.-'*

~~~~~~~~

"Stupid Slenderp. Hell with him, why do I have to come in four in the morning for a stupid meeting." Jeff cursed as he trudged along the abandoned road leading to a broken down, abandoned, tall building.

"What the hell? Why this place? The old man has gone crazy." Jeff said looking at the old eyesore. He shrugged and walked to the entrance gate; opening whats left of the doors he walked in and blacked out.

* * * * * * * *

'Ugh...slender I will stab that white head till it's crimson.' Jeff thought as he gained consciousness. He looked at the note that sat on his desk and picked it up....then threw it on the floor.

"I'm not reading your stupid notes." He said as he glanced at the note, reading only two words.

'meet gym'

He groaned and stomped out of the room, noticing the steel plates, and giant locks. 'Is he going to rape us or something?!' He thought as he approached the gym doors and opened them. The sudden bright light revealed everyone else.

"Hey Jeff! I thought you never came!"

Scarlet May- Cyborg-main intelligence.

"Oh hey Scarlet." Jeff greeted the cyborg girl as he walked into the room filled with fifteen creepypastas.

"Hey hey hey! Couldn't stay away from my sister could ya?"

Harmony May- One of the clear of suspicion members

Jeff ignored her and looked around the gym, seeing many other people.

"Yo Toby! Get your butt over here I'm not done with you!"

Clockwork A.K.A Natalie - Mission Taker (So deceptive)

"NEVEEEER!" Toby screamed running away from the girl.

Toby- Partners with Clockwork

"Idiots.." Jeff muttered as he walked around some more seeing his best pal Ben.

"Hey Jeffrey!" Ben said,

Ben Drowned- Tech geek, game haunter

He waved a bit and continued walking around until he bumped into a girl who was talking with Harmony.

"Oh u-uh s-sorry!" She apologized and continued her conversation with Harmony.

Glacia Winters- Member of clearing of suspicion group.

"Oh great, the whore is here." He mumbled as he saw his greatest enemy.

Jane Everlasting- Hunter of Jeffrey Woods.

"Couldn't say I'm happy to see you here Jeffrey." She sneered hearing his remark.

"Just don't get in my way, okay miss. I'mtoogoodforthisshiet?" He shot back walking back to the front of the gym.

"Are we going to have tea parties here?!" A little girl asked holding her teddy bear.

Sally Williams- Suspicion clearer, evidence 'fixer'