Chapter Seven: Vengeance isn't Sweet

• Dedicated to To everyone who ships MaskyXHoodie

*   *   *   *   *   *

"Time to cast your votes!" Slender said as he watched everyone scowl at Hoodie before casting their votes.

'HOODIE IS GUILTY' flashed repeatedly on the screens.

"You should be ashamed, Masky wouldn't like what you did." Harmony said;anger in her voice.

"I don't care that this was wrong. I'm going to be with my best friend now, so it was worth it!" He said laughing before chains lashed out and dragged him to his execution.

* * * Looks can Kill * * *

Hoodie was given a cleaver in a wide room. Silence filled the air creating tension in the air where he waited for the thing that'll bring his death. After about two minutes of tension, he felt something slash his side.

He hissed in pain before swinging his clever to meet his opponent, but he was met by someone who looked exactly like him. Bewildered, he slash at his neck. Pink blood rapidly oozed out of the cut and the lifeless clone fell to the floor dead.

Hoodie stood starring at the dead version of himself. 'Is that all?" he asked before hearing a door slam shut. More 'clones' stepped forth and he continued to slash through them. One of them stood there in it's place starring at Hoodie.

Hoodie sighed and took one final swing at the clone and cracked through his mask. Blood running down it's face and the remains of his mask fell and revealed the face of his best friend Masky.

"M-Masky?" He stuttered holding the body of his best friend who's head was now covered in more blood than before.

"I-I'm so sorry, M-Masky. I d-didn't protect y-you." He said holding him tight as the clones came closer. His despair grew and grew as a tear slid down his cheek. The clones gathered around the crying boy as he held to his best friend and partner.

And that was the last we saw of Hoodie...

~~~~~

Aw now isn't that really sweet? Dying with your best friend? *laughs* 

If you haven't

ADD

COMMENT YOUR REACTION TO THAT EXECUTION

VOTE FOR MORE HOPE, DESPAIR, AND CHAPTERS!

AND FOLLOW!

That's all!

bye~

~Fatima the mastermind llama