Chapter Twenty-Seven: Harsh Words

Warning: There are triggering words in here, and if you a type of mental illness that will cause you to have very horrible thoughts relating to these triggering words, then I'd advise for you to PM me and I'll just tell you what you want to know. 

<><>Are you ready?<><>

"I see you all made a mistake, only checking in one place. I would give you a hint, but I'm interested in when you'll figure it out. My mistake, I meant if." He laughed, making everyone even more uncomfortable.

"Toby, Jeff, or Toby...which one did the crime?" Harmony mumbled under her breath, "Toby, Jeff, or Toby which one will do his time?" She said, her voice cracking. This mumbling wasn't paid attention to, the rest were too buried deep into their thoughts.

"I'm so...sorry." Scarlet said shaking her head, "I don't know if we can solve this one, we don't have enough clues, a-and I can calculate too many scenarios to pick just one." Just three suspects, but yet all the scenarios she calculated all were too believable.

"Jeff, just confess. You're obviously the culprit here! I mean seriously, you know Scarlet. You obviously know Harmony." Laughing Jack sighed face-palming. He was so done with this stuff.

"Excuse you? Have you seen THIS?!" Jeff shot back gesturing to his face, "I am WAY too beautiful to even pretend to be Harmony!"

"Jane pretended to be you with make-up, why can you pretend to be Harmony with make-up?" Toby suggested wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"You can fake eyelids, Sweetheart!" Jeff sneered at him in anger.

"Don't call me sweetheart! Besides Ben, is way too short to play her." Toby added.

"Hey!"

"Oh shut up, you should already accept that knowledge, you're short." Toby glared at him.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP BEFORE I SHUT YOU UP MYSELF!" Clockwork shouted at the top of her lungs, making the boys shut up immediately. An angry clockwork was the most frightful thing...well...other than Harmony.

She sigh heavily before crossing her arms against her chest and glaring at the immature suspects. "I'm wrapping this whole damn thing up, whoever did this is going to die, Jeff-" She stopped and looked to the side as to think about if she really wanted to be this harsh but there was no other way, "-if you don't have any evidence to support that YOU didn't do it. Then speak up, if you don't. . .well we have no other choice." She said almost softening up at the last part.

These were her friends, her own family, and it's been torn apart. Ripped into shreds, half of her friends were dead, her best friend was almost put to death, and to top it all off she didn't help comfort one of her friends and let her to suicide.

"I-I.." Jeff stuttered, he sighed wishing her could close his eyes and think.

"Jeff. . ."

"Woah woah! Wait just a minute!" Ben said cheering up, "It wasn't Jeff! I saw Harmony skip back to her room, laughing and twirling, singing "I got a daaate~ I got a daaate~" He said imitating her.

"How does that prove Jeff innocent?" Clockwork asked raising an eyebrow.

"Her eyes were closed." Ben said confidently, "And we all know that Jeff isn't capable to do that!" 

"NOPE NOPE. I'm way too tall for her part! Plus, how do w-we know you're telling the truth?" 

"Oh shut the hell up, Rogers, you do know that Harmony has heels right? I know my sister, so I would know if he was lying." Scarlet said death glaring at him as she spoke.