Chapter Thirteen: Something Normal....NOT

Harmony, Laughing Jack, and Scarlet walked to the elevator to go to the fourth floor.

"What do you think will be up there?" Laughing Jack asked as they stepped in.

"I'm not sure...but why do you think Slenderp doesn't want us in the fifth floor?" Harmony wondered out loud.

"I don't know..." Scarlet and L.J. answered, "He's hiding something, and I think it must be pretty important." He continued on as the elevator started carrying them up towards their destination. 

"How important?"

"As important as sweets."

*   *   *   *   *   *    * 

After the elevator came to a halt the three stepped out and stared at the halls in front of them. It was already horrible. The walls were painted so that it looked like blood splatter and stains, messages written on the walls in pink. 

'The price for freedom is little'

'Kill or be killed'

'Trust NO ONE'

'The outside world is calling you...' 

Harmony scrunched up her nose in disgust and kept walking. Her eyes were looking down at the black carpet that made the walls stand out. Sally, Eyes, Hoodie, Masky, Lost Silver, and Jane were all dead. Most of them were people they actually cared about-except Jane...no one really liked her that much. 

Laughing Jack read the messages as he walked down the halls. He rolled his eyes at a few of them, but only one made him stop dead in his tracks and tense up. 

'Pop goes the weasel!~' 

"Jackie? Come on let's go!" Harmony called him after what seemed about an hour of standing there. He shook his head and kept walking. Memories of his first kill came back, the agony in the screams he heard, the pleads of pathetic lives asking to be set free, and the blood. 

Oh the blood 

Scarlet just shook her head and kept walking like it was a pathetic attempt-oh wait it was. 

"I found a door!" Harmony said pointing to a door. 

"I thought that was a duck." Scarlet sassily said as she opened the door, revealing an music room. 

"YES YES YES FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD!" Harmony squealed as she looked around the room. Instruments were lined up along the walls and the room seemed like it belonged in a regular school. 

"Saxophones! Smooth..." Harmony said stroking the shiny instrument. 

"Naw I prefer the xylophone." Jack said smirking at the song 'pop goes the weasel' playing in his head. 

"Jacksophone." Harmony said looking at Jack then back at the instrument in amusement. 

"What else is in this creepy hall?" Scarlet said stepping out to explore some more. 

~~~~~~~~

Woof is forcing me to update. Seriously she's holding me by my will in my room. It's the middle of the night, my back aches, so ENJOY THIS OR SO HELP ME I WILL BREAK YOU FEELS INTO A MILLION PIECES, TAPE THEM BACK UP AGAIN, AND THEM SMASH THEM AND SET THEM ON FIRE. 

Oh you guys like the multimedia? Yeah...my best work yet.

IF YOU HAVEN'T

ADD

CALL THE FBI

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO BE IN THAT CREEPY HALL

VOTE BECAUSE WE'RE ALMOST TO 300 VOTES AND THIS IS HUGE FOR ME

AND FOLLOW! (Or not it's your choice...)

Buhbye~

~Fatima the displeased, tired, angry, annoyed, and being held against her will...llama

THERE. NOW LET ME SLEEP, WOOF.

*flops down onto bed and then receives iced water to the face* 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-